• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krafton New game INZOI trailer and gameplay videos

Ansphn

This actually looks interesting. I like new ideas and new type of games.

Last edited:

Moses85

I have a real life so

No Thank You Reaction GIF

mdkirby

I don’t get it, it looks like the gameplay is to do what any normal person would do in their day to day life whenever they leave the house. 🤷‍♂️

Denton

No idea it was from them. What a 180. Maybe there's a hyper-gore twist at the end game and The Sims get invaded by a violent alien species. Boom, Callisto Protocol 2 where no one saw it.
Very much doubt anyone from Striking Distance worked on this.

Last edited:
More Sims competition is always good.
Has there ever been any competition? Its crazy to me that sims has had zero competitors. They have grown stagnant, sims4 came out in 2014 a decade ago and no new game, just tons of dlc. Guess the start of the gaas model or more like the paradox model. It also became a super woke community which turned me off, and didn't have simple things like swimming pools.
Sims3 was way more complete.

Colossal order competed with simcity and we got a new city builder (yet sim city died, but it didn't have to , ea is lazy and greedy though) .
Why hasn't their been any competition with the sims.

So many games used to get competitive games but we don't get that anymore it seems. Only with big multiplayer games (gaas) or small indies do we see this (vampire survivors making a genre).

Although, I doubt this will do great in the west if its too Korean, they would need to make it friendly to different countries (it may be already, i am just going by the videos)

033.jpg

Will only play if if I can do this.
Sims 3 was the best in the series.

I remember my step daughter making our family at the time. She put her 6 year old brother in his room in bed and blocked him so he had to pee and poop himself. She then made it so he couldn't leave... he starved to death and the grim reaper took him it made him cry in real life. Sadistic 8 year old. She had to apologize, and then she burnt the whole house down. I had to, in my head, approve of her creativity, even if it was at the expense of her sibling.

Things like that made the sims3 (and earlier cool). Sims 4 wasn't giving the same itch and didn't have pools.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Sims 3 was the best in the series.

I remember my step daughter making our family at the time. She put her 6 year old brother in his room in bed and blocked him so he had to pee and poop himself. She then made it so he couldn't leave... he starved to death and the grim reaper took him it made him cry in real life. Sadistic 8 year old. She had to apologize, and then she burnt the whole house down. I had to, in my head, approve of her creativity, even if it was at the expense of her sibling.

Things like that made the sims3 (and earlier cool). Sims 4 wasn't giving the same itch and didn't have pools.
See the trick is to put a refrigerator in the room before you wall them in. Then they can still eat + survive. Also put a chessboard in there so they can look at it and be reminded of their lack of companionship.

Top Bottom