• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KSI vs. Logan Paul 2 just happened, had no idea this was happening wtf lol

Azurro

Banned
They are in much better shape than I expected, that KSI is also a YouTuber right? I'm not a boxing fan and even I can tell both of them don't really know how to box though.

DESTROYA

I was hoping to see a bloodied and battered Paul Logan spitting blood, not that I give a shit about the other guy but would have made my day.

highrider

Banned
Only watched the highlights but Logan had a very good upper cut for a knockout but that KSI dude was more just throwing bombs. Never really seemed to connect clean. Logan seemed to have actually boxed before.

mekes

Yup. He's famous in the UK for being banned from attending UK conventions after being caught groping multiple women at game cons (As well as just being creepy in general).

With over 20mil subs, that is why he is famous?

MastAndo

For two guys who aren't fighters, I didn't think they were that terrible at all. KSI swings really wildly, but other than that, they looked surprisingly decent. I'm pretty sure Paul would have finished KSI after the knockdown if he hadn't held his head causing the ref to give KSI time to recover (and deducted two points). He was hurt and going down after the first uppercut in that sequence, which was a really nice shot. I still think Paul won the fight even with the deduction - he didn't land many power shots, but his jab was sticking most of the night. KSI was wild and not connecting cleanly most of the time, and just appeared to more aggressive. I feel like Paul "outboxed" him. Overall it was pretty entertaining - I'd watch a third fight between these two.
But...you can't do that? Part of competition is agreeing to a set of rules and not violating them, or accepting penalties if you do.
No, but a two-point deduction (especially in a particularly short fight) could be deemed excessive. When a ref deducts points, it's not usually two points unless it's a repeat offense for which he's already deducted a point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom