• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kuldar Leement, one of my favorite Cyberpunk artists, is streaming right now.

If you aren't familiar with his works... http://kuldarleement.eu/#

dc41xtk-d67be9c5-9fc9-412e-8b01-ef48fdab1e75.png

42c3936a6eb29de4dc19968adcd1d2a5.png

visions_by_kuldarleement-d6ux62d.jpg

tumblr_my6f04kN7L1qzyhb5o1_500.jpg

If you are like me and are interested in dabbling in graphic art and have always wondered how an artist does these from scratch, or just want to learn more, this is a perfect opportunity. Especially since you can ask questions.

Last edited:
Man, it's kinda sad. I see so many strange things on Twitch that gets tons of views and here this really talented dude is sitting at like 11 viewers rn...

This is his first stream in about a year though and he only did like literally a handful before that so I guess this is normal? I know it's hard sitting at the bottom of the twitch cue. Specially if you aren't painting your bobs...

Last edited:
tremendous talent, his viewership will rise if he keeps going
Personally, this is the kind of live content that I would love to see more of on Twitch in the art category.

I asked him last year (back when I was still streaming) when I just happened to catch him at the bottom of the cue when I was browsing who to raid, and he said he has been commissioned to do some video game related stuff in the past. But If he isn't getting paid, he just does what he is inspired to do. Sometimes it is game related and sometimes it isn't.

Hmm, I just checked his past commisions and it looks like he has Hello games and Cd Project Red on there. No info is given for CDPR though so maybe it is Cyberpunk related and he can't give the info yet?

Top Bottom