• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last life skill you learned?

Mistake

Had a shower thought today, and figured I’d post it. While traveling abroad, I noticed everyone tying bags a certain way, so I picked it up. Real handy, and stupidly simple. By life skills I mean something you use often, so let’s learn a thing or two Gaf
Do one tie as usual
3N2e1Di.jpg

Start a second tie, pull one string through and tie tight
rvD7kje.jpg

Result. You have one bow instead of two. This is much tighter and eliminates a point of failure. You can also pull it right open
cciS5BV.jpg

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Pssh. Bunny ears 4 lyfe.

I’m in the process or learning patience. I’m not patient as a rule so I’m making a direct effort to be.

I’m also learning how well meat is cooked by touch rather than time.

Both are going well in my mind

nush

Being a teacher, I've only got one student though. Started off earlier this year with just reading English, I didn't have to teach him English as the kid is pretty much bi-lingual but his reading level was low and pronunciation needed work. In about two months we went from baby books, big pictures two sentences a page to classic books, Wizard of OZ, Black beauty, Alice in Wonderland.

Then last month his mum presented me with some science books, all in English. "Oh I'm a science teacher now" I joked. "It's all English, just read them to him" she replied. She was right, but science is an abstract concept to a young kid and there's no point if hes just reading the words without the understanding behind it even with cartoon illustrations. I'm a nerd so science stuff is my thing. First book was magnets, so I grabbed all the magnets I had to show and play with while I read along. The kid got it.

Then last week she brings in another set of books. Biology. "Oh I'm a biology teacher now" I joked again. But is was just the same method as teaching the physics. I went to the meat market and brought some heart, ling, liver and kidney to dissect on the kitchen table. I didn't know how well this kid would take to this "Disgusting" things but he was fascinated by it.

So I found out I'm good at teaching, but just as a one student teacher. Actually 2 because the mum always sits with us and is just as interested and involved as her son and learns a lot too.

Cyberpunkd

So I found out I'm good at teaching, but just as a one student teacher. Actually 2 because the mum always sits with us and is just as interested and involved as her son and learns a lot too.
When is the JAV coming out?

For me it was taking care of the washing machine, that you have to regularly wash something at 95 degrees since hot water eliminates all the washing residue that can clog the machine and cause the water to spill out.

Mistake

Being a teacher, I've only got one student though. Started off earlier this year with just reading English, I didn't have to teach him English as the kid is pretty much bi-lingual but his reading level was low and pronunciation needed work. In about two months we went from baby books, big pictures two sentences a page to classic books, Wizard of OZ, Black beauty, Alice in Wonderland.

Then last month his mum presented me with some science books, all in English. "Oh I'm a science teacher now" I joked. "It's all English, just read them to him" she replied. She was right, but science is an abstract concept to a young kid and there's no point if hes just reading the words without the understanding behind it even with cartoon illustrations. I'm a nerd so science stuff is my thing. First book was magnets, so I grabbed all the magnets I had to show and play with while I read along. The kid got it.

Then last week she brings in another set of books. Biology. "Oh I'm a biology teacher now" I joked again. But is was just the same method as teaching the physics. I went to the meat market and brought some heart, ling, liver and kidney to dissect on the kitchen table. I didn't know how well this kid would take to this "Disgusting" things but he was fascinated by it.

I taught for about 8 years. I recommend trying different age groups and see which you like the most, as they all have something to offer

anthony2690

Banned
1) Slow strokes instead of jackhammering your cock gives a more intense sensation when masturbating.

2) Not sure if a life lesson but a couch cushion on the toilet seat is better for your butt while jacking off.

Also THIS. See point number 1 ^^ in my post.
I thought you used Jandal straps?!

I'm a little curious why you would have a couch cushion on the toilet seat...

Do you just like nut all over the bathroom floor? (If so, why not just do that in the living room floor?)

Or Stand up and remove the cushion with one hand and aim for the toilet bowl?

So many questions that I probably don't want to know the answers too 🤔

Last edited:
I thought you used Jandal straps?!

I'm a little curious why you would have a couch cushion on the toilet seat...

Do you just like nut all over the bathroom floor? (If so, why not just do that in the living room floor?)

Or Stand up and remove the cushion with one hand and aim for the toilet bowl?

So many questions that I probably don't want to know the answers too 🤔

See this is why I love this forum. Always someone keen to share their ideas. Appreciate you bro.

ZakSS

Banned
Hello, everyone. The last significant and vital thing I learned was how to repair my boat Supra SUNSPORT myself. I am very bad with any kind of technology. If something breaks down, I prefer to call a master and be sure of the result. But over time, it has become expensive and the master will not always be available everywhere. The last straw was a breakdown while fishing, and I had to go downstream for 12 hours until I came across other fishermen and they helped me. Now I have gone through the whole boat, I know where everything is and how to fix it. I have to say that the Supra manual helped a lot. It's a very cool feeling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom