• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Layoffs at Sony San Diego (40-50 people, seemingly everyone but the MLB team)

Kayant

Why the laughing at loud? You don't think it's possible for them to take back the USA?
Post wasn't specifc about region so I was thinking WW. In terms of USA things like price, launch period, MP mindshare are the kinds of factors I feel help in that market and with PS4Pro launching early it's going to be tough still in terms of gaining back marketshare a product like Scorpio isn't going to the one to do it because it isn't going to be mainstream enough(in terms of price) to gain back mass marketshare.
PS4 Pro cockup (meager upgrade, limited list of compatible past titles), Fallout mods, no UHD blu ray drive, PS Slim pricing and lack of effort with the revision itself, denying it's existence, inconsistent interviews with House. They've put off a lot of people here.
Dat hyperbole.

PS Slim pricing and lack of effort with the revision itself,
knipsel9xuwi.png

inconsistent interviews with House
Ok.... Like where?
PS4 Pro cockup (meager upgrade)
*Based on my expectations

etta

my hard graphic balls
There's no reason to pretend obvious agendas aren't obvious.
There's no reason to pretend imaginary agendas are real. You don't know me, the only think you've got to make your case that I'm "anti-Sony" is the fact that I mostly post in Xbox threads. Well no shit I tend to do that, look what happens when I post in non-Xbox threads. Pushing this narrative just propagates that and just further disincentivizes me to do so.

Top Bottom