• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lee Chaolan/Violet Confirmed for Tekken 7

Whoa! Lee has never looked better.
Surprised they didn't show his rage art in the trailer as they did for every other character.

The story mode specific stuff sounds (and already looks) just insane. I never expected them to put that much effort into it.
This will absolutely be the game to end my pre-order celibacy.

ODDI

Here's the full update from Wonkey.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...w-stage-story-mode-details-from-gamescom.html

They're going all out!

GamesCom_Story01_1471338116.jpg

T7_story_claudio_stage3_1471338120.jpg

Yo that stage reminds me of DOA 4 opera house.

This looking so good, give me Michelle/Julia and I will cry tears of joy.

nod.gif~c200

RM8

I hope modders are quick to release a "no chromatic aberration" mod on PC, holy cow. Otherwise, yes! I've always liked Lee Chaolan a lot, he looks great as usual.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT LEE FUCKING CHAOJFLDNFKFKGKG

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ANNOUCEMENT SINCE I STARTED PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME

I CAN FINALLY BUY THIS SHIT WHEN IT GETS RELEASED ON CONSOLE

Ryce

Is there any chance that young Kazuya will be a playable character, or do you guys think he's relegated to just that one story mode fight?

cordy

Banned
Is there any chance that young Kazuya will be a playable character, or do you guys think he's relegated to just that one story mode fight?

Who knows. What we do know is that T7 is looking to be the Tekken of Forever so let's hope.

What I wanna see is T1-T2 era Kazuya and Paul. Imagine playing a quicker, less powerful Paul. Imagine playing a a less experienced but faster Kazuya.

Yessss, one of the characters I really wanted to be in. Next character gotta be Lei, been in every Tekken since his introduction in T2. Can't have a Tekken game without Jackie Chan.

i really hope they keep him and any Law far away from this.
edit: oh shit Law already made it in :/

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Hell yeah. While I don't play him I'm very happy the people who wanted him got their wish. Fantastic news and congrats to those who main him!

Aight, just need Lei Wulong and a Capo and we're complete!

No Julia/Michelle Chang shade

Fuck Kuma/Alex tho

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yessss, one of the characters I really wanted to be in. Next character gotta be Lei, been in every Tekken since his introduction in T2. Can't have a Tekken game without Jackie Chan.

To celebrate Lee's inclusion, here is Eric Jacobus performing Lee's entire move list from TTT2 in real life (with Tekken 2 voice):

Real Life Tekken - LEE CHAOLAN / VIOLET [Eric Jacobus]

Okay this dudes moveset videos are fucking awesome.

Top Bottom