• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover Apr 4th Release, Co-op Confirmed

So it's competing with Persona 5? Uh oh... :(

EDIT: Sorry, should've clarified: That "uh oh" is meant for me and my poor, poor wallet.
Very sorry about the confusion.

Will Switch retain the Nintendo content??

What is the Nintendo content? I was just about to finally get this game for WiiU when the rerelease news came out, and if it has second screen stuff that is useful/isn't too much of a downgrade over the ps4 version i still might.

KHlover

Banned
What is the Nintendo content? I was just about to finally get this game for WiiU when the rerelease news came out, and if it has second screen stuff that is useful/isn't too much of a downgrade over the ps4 version i still might.
Lots and lots of easter eggs iirc

Platy

Mario hat, piranha plant, cheep cheep, warp pipe ... Lots of Nintendo references across the map

-shadow-

Co-op? Well I've almost finished the game originally, but might want to try this ones with someone else. Bit disappointing they haven't redone The Chase Begins also. That could be pretty good if given the full game treatment instead of the terrible 3DS release.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
One of the reaons for the remake was to eliminate the insane loading times.

Lucifon

I think I'll grab this on Switch if it's not too much of a downgraded version. Hopefully has the extra Nintendo bits.

Christian

Can't wait to buy this. Console-style LEGO game on the go has been a dream of mine. Vita should've been able to handle something like this, but they always went the cheap DS port route.

DonShula

Beautiful release date from a Switch perspective. Nice timing.

Never played this on Wii U, but looking forward to getting it on Switch.

Zoracka

I'm actually looking forward to playing this again, hopefully with steady fps!

I genuinly enjoyed this on the Wii U, despite the very poor performance.

13ruce

Banned
4 april for switch too!!!! Awesome and coop? Nice i hope a single joycon is enough for that, so i can play together with my nephews:p

Christian

Oh, shit. This is coming to PS4, too. Now, do I get the Switch version for portability or the PS4 version for trophies?! Poops.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Lego City Undercover is one of the unsung heroes of the Wii U library. I loved every minute of it.

I'm not gonna pick this up at full price, but it'll definitely make its way into my Switch library somewhere down the line.

Seems like two of the biggest knocks against it were lack of co-op (taken care of) and load times right? The more powerful systems should be able to help in that regard too.

I'm in!

Top Bottom