• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets find the most liked user....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainedRage

Banned
What is you 'like' to 'post' average? Lets find the popular kid, and beat them up!

Likeability Average: 89%

*Divide your number of likes by the number of posts, then post the percentage.*
https://www.online-calculator.com/

EDIT: It's been pointed out that im a dumbass. Forgot about all the users who posted before the purge. But you know what.... That's just too damn bad. Post those stats! Donate to the poor... Do a good deed.
I will do a top ten after a day or so...

double edit: post achievements for some brownie points.

Last edited:
This only works for people who started posting once "likes" were installed though :(

Likeability Avg: 2.9

Donate some likes to me people!

Edit 01: hit 3% likeable!
Edit 02: hit 3.228% - keep donating it's working!!
Edit 03 (04/01/19): boom - 10.623%

*live updating*

Last edited:

MultiCore

You've posted as much this year as I have in 12 years.

Impressive, given the pace of conversation around here lately.

Fbh

Likeability ave: 8 %

Oh well, in my defence I've been here since 2013

Aintitcool

Banned
Sometimes the most popular opinion is the one with the least views. Making people speechless and reaction-less is a way to teach.

Last edited:

Beard of the Forest

The No. 1 cause of forest fires is trees.
likability: 265%

Maybe liking a mod's post feels compulsory to avoid consequences, who knows. (like all my posts, I'm really a Nigerian prince just trying to give you all my money!)

Mohonky

Meh, I've been here since 2007, obviously my % is going to be shithouse.

I have however, seen some shit given my 11yr tenure.

TrainedRage

Banned
likability: 265%

Maybe liking a mod's post feels compulsory to avoid consequences, who knows. (like all my posts, I'm really a Nigerian prince just trying to give you all my money!)
Abuse of power...Mods don't count as people.

Meh, I've been here since 2007, obviously my % is going to be shithouse.

I have however, seen some shit given my 11yr tenure.
….
….
10,746? You are like the crazy old man at the bar hitting on women half his age.... and succeeding.

TrainedRage

Banned
strange headache strange headache will be #1 for users who signed up post-purge with DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi likely #2. If you want to compare apples with apples, you will need the mods to provide data on post-purge posts/likes only.
...Lazy ass.

Post Malones: 3,792
Likeability Ave: 73%

I have no doubts that DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi and strange headache strange headache are some of the most prominent members (with mostly great posts) but that means shit when you are eating lunch at your high school. I also feel like you are a pretty recognizable user yourself :messenger_blowing_kiss:

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
...Lazy ass.

Post Malones: 3,792
Likeability Ave: 73%

I have no doubts that DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi and strange headache strange headache are some of the most prominent members (with mostly great posts) but that means shit when you are eating lunch at your high school. I also feel like you are a pretty recognizable user yourself :messenger_blowing_kiss:

thx bb u2

I think the like system here works well because it encourages positivity and camaraderie. The downvote system over at reddit is a big contributing factor to the toxicity of that place, so I'm glad we don't have it here.

TrainedRage

Banned
thx bb u2

I think the like system here works well because it encourages positivity and camaraderie. The downvote system over at reddit is a big contributing factor to the toxicity of that place, so I'm glad we don't have it here.
I agree 100% some days when it's been long, just one like puts a smile on my face and makes it just a bit better. I really like the community that has been building here.

Edit: I'm not giving you the like tho.... :messenger_ogre:

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
If we each donated one like to every other user, we would all be like millionaires

TrainedRage

Banned
If we each donated one like to every other user, we would all be like millionaires
So I was thinking about If I won the Mega Millions, I would start a thread where everyone that msg'd me I would give like $1,000 +
How cool would that be? Someone here better win that s***.

Pagusas

Elden Member

Not fair because I’ve been here since almost the beginning.

Edit: holy shit I’m passed 10,000!!!

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
If you write a post that gets mega likes like ‘pizza is the best food’ and then go back later and change it to something racist or whatever to frame people, is that fraud?

pr0cs

Those of us old farts who have been here too long are at a disadvantage. Though I won't lie, the old gaf I would have even less likes and posts because I would have spent more time being banned than participating 😏

Oldmanyellsatcloud.gif

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Likeability: 320%

I, uhh...
I guess I'm ready for my beating, now. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Tenaciousmo

I got a cozy 60% average
I wish my patriarch protrusion was this average
it's not sadly
Edit: Damn I went up to 90%

Last edited:

Andyliini

Likeability: 16,5%

Definitely not me. Also, this is probably the first forum ever I have reached 1000 posts at.

Greedings

40%. Fuck this post better get liked or my numbers go down. I was also here before the purge, but not for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom