• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's get ready to preorder! Xbox series

Which box

• Total voters

GloveSlap

got walmart, waiting for amazon or bestbuy. i really dont trust walmart especially after it said sold out 23 times when i was hitting checkout
It seemed like everyone got some of that, but I'm a bit nervous because of it as well. I'm not sure how Walmart works, but these sites need to hold that shit for a bit once you add it to your cart.

fuck I was trying target and meanwhile the aafes store sold out. Great times. I guess that decides the console I'll be going with lol. Have two PS5s on order and I guess that's that. Thanks Target and Amazon for wasting my time.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
ridiculous bestbuy doing nothing

Yeah Best Buy never got to order just kept saying coming soon. Walmart let me order when I tried to check out it said out of stock added to saved. MS store kept lagging and giving me errors I almost gave up but it finally worked.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Amazon is a complete shit show. They haven't had a link since pre-orders went live. Rumors are they're under ddos attack from the script kiddies.

Yeah Best Buy never got to order just kept saying coming soon. Walmart let me order when I tried to check out it said out of stock added to saved. MS store kept lagging and giving me errors I almost gave up but it finally worked.
Bet bestbuy is letting employees reserve first.

Still find it very odd that it's been 25 minutes and I could still buy the console from at least three retailers here in Canada if I wanted to... Either they had way more stock than Sony ... Or there's alot less demand. Then again would make sense there would be less demand since there 113 Millions existing PS4 users versus 48 Million Xbox One users... Especially considering they had a fixed time versus Sony's free-for all fiasco, would have expected the stocks to be out in minutes.

Last edited:

Adam_802

Finally got one on the microsoft store page. Had to refresh it a million times, wouldnt let me confirm order at first.

Glad that's over lol.

splattered

Scored one at the official MS site just now... trying to get my wife's now. Target isn't letting me check out even though it's in the cart and i'm at the place order page.

Poppyseed

Scored one at the official MS site just now... trying to get my wife's now. Target isn't letting me check out even though it's in the cart and i'm at the place order page.

I live a half hour from Redmond, on a fiber gigabit up/down connection, and still can't check out on MS, or even successfully add it to cart. Amazing,

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
I still cannot believe that Walmart was a better place to pre-order than Amazon, BBY, and the MS Store. Get your shit together Azure and AWS....Go home BBY you're drunk.

Reactions: KO7

dorkimoe

Gold Member
Bullshit. They knew this was coming and they still messed it up. they wouldn't look so bad if they hadn't taken shots at Sony for Pre-orders messing up
lol youre hilarious

You do know apple cant even keep their own website up when the iphone released for the first like 7 years. No website can handle traffic like that, thats why ddos still exists

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Just got mine as well.

HelpfulConfusedGander-size_restricted.gif

dlbeast

wooooohooooooo.

had me stuck , i was there ready.....interesting thing is it kept saying max number of item in cart, but nothing was in my cart. I finally say screw it lets check cart maybe it glitched, and there she was!

Last edited:
I was on Amazon UK at 8am sharp and couldn’t get the Series X to come up in search. Finally it did about 8.30 after many times trying and they were all gone 😭

fuck I was trying target and meanwhile the aafes store sold out. Great times. I guess that decides the console I'll be going with lol. Have two PS5s on order and I guess that's that. Thanks Target and Amazon for wasting my time.
What you talking about.. Target still has the S & X for pre-order.... I just dumped one in my cart and it worked ...( didn't order)

Top Bottom