• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's make a mix playlist for Cyberpunk 2077

mortal

Gold Member
The soundtrack for CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 will undoubtably be amazing, although figured it would be cool to have a custom soundtrack composed by fans of Cyberpunk and really great music.
A Cyberpunk themed mix for subsequent playthroughs, being that it's an open world title.

Don't hesitate to post some deep cuts

Spotify playlists thus far:
Playlist Update, unfortunately some good songs are not on Spotify.

We're at 18.35h by now.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member

EsovbWi.gif

MCplayer

Listen to this with a good bass"y" headphones

This music for a mission where you enter in a room full of enemies super afraid of you because you are too op for them still they challenge you and you kill them all leaving the boss of them alive. and you kill him cold blood next.

Lorn - 555-5555

This for a mission where you are running away through the city from an op threat, that can kill you easly

LORN - All Corrupt Everything

This for freeroam or an important sad moment for the main carachter (us).

Lorn - Sega Sunset

And this (dont know what specific moment for this music could be)

Lorn - 'Diamond'

Ol'Scratch

I think to compliment this thread someone should make a "Suggested reading" for the genre thread. When I wake up or sober up whichever comes first, I will if nobody else does.

Mattyp

Gold Member
Fuck me. You just beat me. Was bored at work so I created one with all of the tracks I could find.. well guess it’s now obsolete.

I just got on and was scrolling through like fuck looks like I'm going to have to Spotify this for everyone. Glad someone go to it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

We're missing some of the really mainstream synth. I'm in two minds about us having them or not.

Top Bottom