• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's talk about Good-Feel and their future with Nintendo.

Yoshi's Wooly World is an A+ game to me, one of the best ever made, really.

They made a sequel that can be mentioned in the same breath as Yoshi's Island, which is one heck of an accomplishment.

ckfy63a

We certainly got our answer to this thread yesterday. Seems like Good-Feel has become the second party Yoshi studio now. Can't say I'm disappointed, they did an A1 job with Woolly World.

I am somewhat surprised that they're using Unreal Engine for the new game, though. They have the YWW engine, which they've ported already once to the 3DS, so why switch over for what seems to be a very similar style game? I do know YWW had a long gap from announcement (Jan. 2013) to release (June 2015), so maybe they're trying to shorten that gap this time. Feels weird to see a Nintendo world made with middleware though...

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Kent_Brockman.jpg

Fucking FINALLY, took you guys long enough. Loved all of their games, but I kept hoping for more Goemon out of that team. Please make it happen.

Top Bottom