• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level5 Vision 2013 - Vision of a social mobile f2p future [OP updated, RIP duckroll]

Omikaru

Poor 3DS. Guess the limited specs are holding it back from modern smartphone games. Only explanation I can come up with. Edit: Actually, probably because it's a service game, which 3DS doesn't seem particularly suited for.

360 is just not popular in Japan.

Famassu

really responsive... take notes SE
Well, so far SE hasn't put their talents behind mobile games (they mostly or almost exclusively outsource, afaik). Their talent has been/is still working on bigger projects like KH:BBS, KH:DDD, FFXIV, FFXV, KHIII and Lightning Returns. That's why, so far, I haven't really given a shit even if they have announced so much mobile & browser shit, I know my favorite directors & other talented people are still working on games that I'll actually want to & be able to play

@MUWANdo

Banned
So is WonderFlick a browser game? That'd explain why it's not coming to 3DS. I kinda worry that's why they're calling it "multi-platform".

Foshy

wait, i don't understand where the stream is on that page... Anyone can help me out?

Yeah, just wanted to ask the same thing, lol

4be7b.jpg

Do I need an account?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So its getting a Manga ? Damn they are spending much time on just one title.
Level 5 want that GungHo money.

SgtCobra

Seems OK, will keep an eye on it. I'm still pretty skeptical about them even as a fan so I hope they deliver.
Japanese devs still riding the Microsoft train in Japan I guess lol..

Tizoc

I don't know what this Wonderflick is but my Vita is ready for Level 5 goodness LOCALIZE THAT ISH DAMNIT!
...but seriously what's Wonderflick?

Top Bottom