• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do all the bears not wear shirt. it's like every picture i've seen it's them not wearing a shirt.
yKwJpXv.jpg

Sibylus

Banned
Well, this poly gal is down to 1 partner again. Breakups suck, but it helps knowing it's for the better for both parties. Life (and love!) go on :)

Googled the number this dude gave it. It said it was for a summer camp. I called. It wasn't the wrong number. Didn't know what to say so I said I accidentally called. fuckk.......

edit: sent a text explaining the weird call. But no response. Maybe it is the wrong number? But then why did some dude answer it. at 1:00am when it aint even summer.

Sibylus

Banned
New thread will probably go up later today or early tomorrow, depending on a) how fast we get through this one and b) any brilliant ideas I have along the way. I have a few, but doubt they're particularly brill.

New thread will probably go up later today or early tomorrow, depending on a) how fast we get through this one and b) any brilliant ideas I have along the way. I have a few, but doubt they're particularly brill.
I'm sure it will be great!

If you include definitions like the current and previous threads I suggest the following:

"Bisexual: A person who is attracted to people of more than one gender"

over the current one:

"Bisexual: A person who is attracted to both people of their own gender and another gender. Also called “bi”."

Sibylus

Banned
I'm sure it will be great!

If you include definitions like the current and previous threads I suggest the following:

"Bisexual: A person who is attracted to people of more than one gender"

over the current one:

"Bisexual: A person who is attracted to both people of their own gender and another gender. Also called “bi”."

Yep, the definitions are being revised.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
do all the bears not wear shirt. it's like every picture i've seen it's them not wearing a shirt.
Night started with a shirt but as soon as they said free shots when you take your shirt off about 80% of the place was shirtless lol. I didnt pay for a single drink last night since guys wanted to gift me stuff. Green apple, Fireball, Vodka and Im forgetting something else and the free shot from the beartender for taking the shirt off. Music was good and I met some guys who may become friends later on and already made some new ones. The weekend was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom