• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Liam Neeson Says He’s ‘Unretired’ From Action Movies

rtcn63

giphy.gif

Taken 4 needs to be set in space with his family kidnapped by aliens.

Oh shit I would be so down. They'd have to play it straight though and not try to ham it up. Like go over the top of course but any time someone tries to address the magnitude of the situation, Liam is just tunnel vision on his family. Unfazed by the existence of aliens or their high tech weaponry it's just one more fucking time he has to save his family from a group of bastards.

There's been an awakening...

promo322198142

Rey and Luke fight the sith in some insanely force-y filled holy area, and CGI Alec Guinness and Liam fucking Neesan are conjured up, pull lightsabers out of their asses to fight Sheev Palpatine.

DO IT.

Rey and Luke fight the sith in some insanely force-y filled holy area, and CGI Alec Guinness and Liam fucking Neeson are conjured up, pull lightsabers out of their asses to fight Sheev Palpatine.

DO IT.

kevin1025

Banned
Qui-Gon's death was a lark, and he moves to Tatooine and he shacks up with Ben and they go on a wonderful blue milk taste tour across the desert. Until that damn Luke messes it all up, who is de-aged Hamill and he says "hope" into the camera. Circle wipe, written and directed by George Lucas.

Nester99

Apparently his action career was "taken" but with his special set of skills he was able to get cast once again!

I only learned today that Jackie Chan is quite a capable singer, having been trained in opera at a young age, but opera having gone out of style before he could get into it, so the coincidental martial arts training led him to what he is today. I think we should somehow get Chan and Neeson into an action film together which just happens to also be a musical. I'm sure they could get it to work.

Your idea is so insane it's brilliant.

Total bluff that paid off with talks with 3 studios who want to get him on as the 'last' action movie he does... Then he unretires and wins once the ink dries.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I mean, he did say he was retiring 'cus he was too old and it'd start looking goofy but I don't think anyone gives a shit that he's old.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
First they they took his daughter. Then they took his wife. Then they took something else. This Summer... they took his retirement!

Top Bottom