• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange 3 new trailer

dottme

so here is a new trailer for Life is Strange 3:

for the moment, I feel it looks much better than LiS 2 but I probably need to see more. I did like a lot Before the Storm’so I’m wondering if they can do a better LiS than DontNod.

Megatron

This isn’t Life is Strange 3. Just like Life is Strange before the storm wasn’t Life is Strange 2.

Last edited:
The lip sync and general facial animation is well beyond anything DontNod has managed in their last 3 games, and that's with their own relative improvements (sans Twin Mirror which was actually a step back from Tell Me Why). Deck Nine just have a way better grasp of rendering subtle, believable, emotions in their characters.

This isn’t Life is Strange 3. Just like Life is Strange before the storm wasn’t Life is Strange 2.
Since DontNod have ended their partnership with Square Enix and full control over the series has been given to Deck Nine, it basically is LiS 3, in that it's the new mainline entry into the franchise. They're no longer relegated to spinoffs.

I hope it will be a little longer than Before the Storm.
They've been working on this game since 2017 apparently so it damn well better be, lol.

Top Bottom