• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth | Dondoko Island Reveal Trailer - Xbox Partner Preview

Draugoth

Gold Member

Too many street punks getting you down? Time for the getaway you deserve? Dondoko Island is the destination for you. Create the resort of your dreams in Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth when it launches January 26th, 2024. Pre-order now and get the Hero's Booster & Special Job Set

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I didn't know I wanted Animal Crossing in Like a Dragon - but now I definitely want Animal Crossing in Like a Dragon.

Last edited:

Isa

This looked amazing lol. Another probable huge time sink for me. I really hope we get the real estate game too, but if not this is fine. I totally got an Animal CrossingxSim feeling with this. Looks great, and I noticed the territory was expanding to those other islands which makes me wonder how big the area is. Also the map had purple blotches when the punks showed up so that's cool. So glad this is right around the corner just before my BDay lol. That time period is going to be sooooo hectic haha trying to figure out what I want to beat. Just kidding Like a Dragon and Ichiban comes first!

YukiOnna

Very nice. It feels like this game is just going full RPG in packing even greater volume of side content than before and a different style. I wonder if it's also accessible by Kiryu.

Man, you really notice the lighting improvement they talk about for 7 Gaiden & IW here. Daytime/natural never looked that great in past RgG games.

Bluecondor

I just saw the trailer for this! I loved Like a Dragon! Like a Dragon + Animal Crossing is almost too good to be true! Day one!!!!!

Top Bottom