• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Like a one man human centipede"

Dylx

If your wandering.... System has a flashing blue light, isn't outputting video or sound via HDMI. First thing I did was update to 1.50 before playing any games.

Im on hold with sony support

bob page

If your wandering.... System has a flashing blue light, isn't outputting video or sound via HDMI. First thing I did was update to 1.50 before playing any games.

I think the more important question is:

Does it wobble?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Did you try the safe boot?

That's what i'm wandering.

Dylx

Did OP a solid:

zi8AsDZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/zi8AsDZ.png

THANK YOU!

pants

A flashing blue light sounds like an indicator of something, these things are usually noted in the manual.

Boss Man

Ugh, please don't be widespread. I was hoping that the whole launch hardware stuff would be grown out of by 2013...

I was playing Forza on my Xbox One and I wanted to play Dead Rising 3, so I put the disk in and a mini black hole formed and now everyone on earth is gonna die :(

You don't need proof either.

Marleyman

Banned

Sounds legit; hope it isn't widespread.

flkraven

Can you take any photos of the issue? I think everyone should put down the pitch forks and wait for the OP to elaborate.

Boss Man

Why do people immediately jump to the assumption that he's lying? This isn't exactly surprising. Worrisome, but not surprising.

Top Bottom