• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil Wayne - The Carter (pretty old, but first time listening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodman

Banned
I was getting bored over last years cds so I decided to get this which I have read about a lot. People have been saying its one of the better CDs released last year, so I decided to get it.

Every hook on this cd is exceptional, especially I Miss My Dawgs (awesome hook), and We Don't (better than I Miss My Dawgs IMO). I've got to say, I never thought I would like this CD, but it's a very good listen. I'd definetely recommend this to all the rapheads out there who didn't quite like TI's cd (Man... was dissapointed on that shit), and Crunk Muzik (damn only a couple songs were good off this IMO) and want some downsouth shit. Very good Cd. 4.5/10

Pimpwerx

On My Own is my favorite track. It's got the best line,

They say they want the drugs to stop
But I'm a major setback once my album drop.

I love the album. Ain't That A Bitch is a great track too. Wayne's got some skills. The Prefix has some good rhymes over The Black Album beats. Dare I say, he might have topped Jay-Z's version of Encore. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom