• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King PS4 Bundle Announced

Link

The package will include a white Destiny-inspired 500GB Limited Edition PS4 system and a physical copy of Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition, which includes Destiny, Expansions I and II, and The Taken King.

Coming out this September 15 in NA for now, looks nice.
19488075601_4137e64060_z.jpg

Edit: Europe confirmed (Also, includes the new Black Matte Version)

pizzacat

Banned
I'm usually for destiny and new console bundles but when you think about it

This is a console bundle for dlc, of course I know the game is there but it's specifically called the taken King bundle. Idk man it just sounds weird

Whoa

kunonabi

Can't wait to make fun of my brother for this since he bought the old Destiny bundle and he's going to hate not being able to get this one.

Milking it for all it's worth I see.

Do wonder why they didn't do this for a base game though, I would have figured they'd wait until Destiny 2 or whatever for a limited edition console.

Limited Edition PS4 consoles for every moderately large Destiny expansion confirmed?

Mononoke

Banned
I'm usually for destiny and new console bundles but when you think about it

This is a console bundle for dlc, of course I know the game is there but it's specifically called the taken King bundle. Idk man it just sounds weird

Whoa

I mean say what you will about Destiny, it's a major success. And despite critics and gamers feeling very negative about it, there are millions of gamers that play it actively.

The fact that they can even have that many expansions out so soon after launch, is what is crazy. Normally Destiny 2 would be out this fall. But Destiny is still going, still active. Expansion packs sell really well.

Fbh

A shame that it's not a 1TB console.

But still. That's one of the nicest looking limited edition Ps4's so far

Liamc723

It's the base game + all DLCs including the Taken King.

You'd have known that without me having to type it if you'd actually read the tiny amount of writing in the OP.

I did. It is being marketed around The Taken King, that is the main selling point of this bundle. It is a Taken King console bundle.

Dmonzy

I'm not exactly thrilled at Bungie's marketing practices, but I must admit that PS4 looks really cool. Probably the best one I've seen.

Usobuko

Banned
I think it looks clustered and not very nice when you put it in the living room.

The white PS4 itself is already beautiful on its own right.

I like it. Interchangeable faceplates for each class would have been pretty cool too. Just to represent your favorite class.
But I think that might be a tad much.

Top Bottom