• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan hospitalized! GAF AM CRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1493012/20041026/lohan_lindsay.jhtml?headlines=true

Lindsay Lohan has been forced to put her busy schedule on hold after being hospitalized due to a high fever.

The singer/actress checked into a Los Angeles hospital on Thursday after being sick for several days, according to Reuters.

Lohan's temperature rose as high as 103 degrees, forcing the teen to remain in the hospital over the weekend and to postpone her guest appearance opposite boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on FOX's "That '70s Show." She also missed several days of filming for her upcoming movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded."

The actress' illness may have been brought on by her packed calendar, which has included working on "Herbie" and recording her upcoming album (see "Lindsay Lohan Inks Record Deal"). "She was wiped out when she went into the hospital," Lohan's publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnik told People magazine.

"She's undergoing some tests," Zelnik said. "She's doing well and resting."

—Alyssa Rashbaum

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Miguel said:
Lohan's temperature rose as high as 103 degrees, forcing the teen to remain in the hospital over the weekend and to postpone her guest appearance opposite boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on FOX's "That '70s Show."

FEZ!!!!?????? Lindsey Lohan is dating Fez???!!!!!

Mugen said:
Fez has dated Mandy Moore, Jessica Alba and Lindsey Lohan. LUCKY BIZNATCH THAT FUKKER IS.

At some point you must dismiss that he's lucky, and admit he's packing some skillz. That or he's packing something else. o_O

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Miguel said:
Lindsay Lohan has been forced to put her busy schedule on hold after being hospitalized due to a high fever.

omfg guys she's too hot for her own good

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
GAFcry.gif

If 103 fever was that big a deal I'd have gone to the hospital a lot more than I already do, and I already go once every 3 months.

What a pussy, take a cold bath.

Doth Togo

Miguel said:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1493012/20041026/lohan_lindsay.jhtml?headlines=true

The singer/actress checked into a Los Angeles hospital on Thursday after being sick for several days, according to Reuters.

Lohan's temperature rose as high as 103 degrees, forcing the teen to remain in the hospital over the weekend and to postpone her guest appearance opposite boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on FOX's "That '70s Show." She also missed several days of filming for her upcoming movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded."

The actress' illness may have been brought on by her packed calendar, which has included working on "Herbie" and recording her upcoming album (see "Lindsay Lohan Inks Record Deal"). "She was wiped out when she went into the hospital," Lohan's publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnik told People magazine.

"She's undergoing some tests," Zelnik said. "She's doing well and resting."

—Alyssa Rashbaum

STD ownage.

WilmerValderrama_150x208.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Prince of Space said:
There's another Herbie in the works?
Yes... Herbie is going NASCAR...

Is that Vilmer's house? I'm assuming so since there are posters of movies he's been in. That room kicks ass. I want it.

Dan said:
Yes... Herbie is going NASCAR...

Is that Vilmer's house? I'm assuming so since there are posters of movies he's been in. That room kicks ass. I want it.

who else would have a "Summer Catch" poster up on their wall?

Loki

Count of Concision
olimario said:
"We're going to have to remove her massive tits" doctors said.

:lol

I'd die if her doctor said that to the press lol. :D

Also, who gets hospitalized for a 103 degree fever? I mean, yeah, you go to the doctor, but a hospital? Drama queen. :p It's pretty common as far as I know; I've had several 103's in my life. Now a persistent 104 or 105, you'd better get yourself to a hospital.

Loki said:

Also, who gets hospitalized for a 103 degree fever? I mean, yeah, you go to the doctor, but a hospital? Drama queen. :p It's pretty common as far as I know; I've had several 103's in my life. Now a persistent 104 or 105, you'd better get yourself to a hospital.

it's just that you're not as pretty......

J2 Cool

Damn it, Fez has banged 3 dream girls of mine. Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, and JLH. Such a bastard that guy. On the flip side, I'd much rather it be him than say a bitch like Ashton Kutcher. He's stucking with an aging lady, not sure when to bail out. Fez meanwhile has timing and skills. Bastard..

J2 Cool

to give demi moore benefit of the doubt, I did have a major crush on her for awhile. Around the time VH1 was playing striptease every other week. Made sure to see the very first strip every time

J2 Cool said:
to give demi moore benefit of the doubt, I did have a major crush on her for awhile. Around the time VH1 was playing striptease every other week. Made sure to see the very first strip every time

Kind of pointless when you're watching it on VH1 though...

Loki said:

Hmm, so what happens when your body temp goes the other way? I went to the doctor recently to get my ring finger checked (flag football dislocated it, yay!), and my temp was 95.7. o_O

Loki

Count of Concision
DJ Demon J said:
Hmm, so what happens when your body temp goes the other way? I went to the doctor recently to get my ring finger checked (flag football dislocated it, yay!), and my temp was 95.7. o_O

I'm not a doctor, but assuming that your temp was taken by one and he wasn't concerned, then I guess it's no biggie. Though I could've swore that a drop in body temp (3+ degrees, especially) is not good, so maybe you should take your own temp at home again to verify the reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom