• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan hospitalized! GAF AM CRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot

mandy_6.jpg
>>>
normal_1.jpg

Luscious LeftFoot said:
They were going together for a year, or so. I'm certain he hit it...

A lot. :p

No, it wasn't that serious. Most of that year they were probably just "friends", too.

shut up.

I was about to make another topic about this then I remembered this thread. So was it a high fever or something else...

Lohan.jpg

Lohan1.jpg

Lohan2.jpg

Anyone noticing something a little different about her?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
HA, screw all you implant experts... I'll say it for like the fifth time, not all augmentations are equal, just cause a 5 dollar stripper's tits look horrible doesn't mean all fake ones hang like mini basketballs.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
I still think her tits are real. Prove me wrong GAF!

I have video evidence that was posted on this board.

What the hell? She got rid of her 2 best features...

Some one post up her bikini pics o show the difference... unless they have them taped down or edited out for some reason.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Uhh...she's wearing a very big sweater. Larger clothing covers up a lot.

She still has her implants. Sorry.

Ok I admit, I'm 26 and find her very hot in the "slutty stripper" type of way. I know she'd be terrible person and totally notlike me in any way, but I'd still pound the hell out of the little slut.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
If you guys actually watched last night's episode of That 70s Show, you'd know Lohan doesn't look any different. Those breasts, fake or real, were on display in a relatively tight shirt. Nothing has changed. It's not even debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom