• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little known gems: Which one do you want to see a continuation of the most?

Who shall return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DKPOWPOW

Let's say only one of these gets a shot at continuing on. No we ain't talking remake here, a full fledged sequel/prequel whatever. A brand new game. Which one do you want to see happen the most?

Also, I tried to keep it games or series that were born in the threshold of the Dreamcast beginnings all the way thru the end of the generation.

Which is why F-Zero and many other classics are not here. I wanted to shine a spotlight on games or series that basically lived and died in the same generation.

CamHostage

Holy heck, Wreckless: The Yakuza Mission made a list? OK, I don't know why but you have compelled me to vote...

Last edited:
Im honestly shocked there hasnt been a new powerstone… was powerstone 2 that big of a bomba to kill the ip?!

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Im honestly shocked there hasnt been a new powerstone… was powerstone 2 that big of a bomba to kill the ip?!

I think the best we can hope for is is the likes of Powerstone or Rival Schools is to appear in a future fighting game collection.

bender

What time is it?
Once smash bros took off, you would think powerstone would have tried to make a come back. At least i did

Capcom is weird. They tend to play it pretty safe for the IP they keep current and leave a bunch of older IP with some fan demand on the shelf which is somewhat understandable, but then you get projects like Exoprimal or the umpteenth attempt at a Resident Evil online game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom