• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

I want to watch this on my TV. Who's broadcasting? Click here.
Can I stream the events online on my computer? If you are subscribed to cable, satellite or any other TV subscription that has MSNBC and CNBC, you can stream every event online from NBC. Click here.
What about on my phone or tablet? Sure, if you meet the above requirements. iOS and Android apps are here.
What the hell is an NBC? Oh, here's BBC's live streaming site. Click here.
Wait, is that Lisa performing fellatio? Yep.

Wm9bV.png

General Homepages
London 2012
NBC Olympics
BBC Olympics
Wikipedia London 2012
ESPN London 2012

Schedules and Results
London 2012
BBC
ESPN
NBC

Medal Count
London 2012
NBC
BBC

Live Streaming
NBC Live
BBC
Eurovision Sports

Mobile Apps
NBC Olympics
London 2012
BBC Olympics

xBcuL.png

1. The official London 2012 site provides a grid and list view of all events that can be shown in both London and local times. Click here.
2. ESPN also has a clean categorized schedule organized by time and sport, localized for Americans. Click here.
3. Wikipedia also has a full calendar. Click here.

75fqY.png

OwyIm.png

The following two links will provide additional information such as nations participating, schedule, winners, upcoming events, and more.

London 2012 Sports (Wikipedia)
London 2012 Sports (Official)

sqrPv.png

Ela Hadrun

Probably plays more games than you
I'M SO EXCITED

OLYMPICS ARE THE BEST

ADORABLE CARTOON CHARACTERS ON KOREAN ARCHERS

WALKING TREATED AS IF IT IS A SPORT

MAKING FUN OF MITT ROMNEY'S WIFE'S HORSE

SOOOOOO EXCITED

Amagon

UjEfl.gif

Every time the Olympics roll around, I'm always exercising alot more. I just get pumped when I see some of the games going on. Feels good man.

Osietra

Banned
As a part-time Londoner and full time Englishman I'd just like to say fuck the Olympics. It's a HUGE pain in the arse, organised by divorced from reality committees who regard the general populace as little more than taxable battery hens.

Also the only genuine reason we 'won' the games (like someone 'winning' AIDS) is that there's still a fuck ton of bitterness felt towards the days of the British Empire throughout the rest of the world, and watching the UK maybe scrape a couple of golds in Clay Pigeon shooting, and getting whipped by China will be enjoyed by many millions.

Also selling the Olympic Village to a Qatari property developer? Lol!

Which country has the best gold medals to population ratio?

As a part-time Londoner and full time Englishman I'd just like to say fuck the Olympics. It's a HUGE pain in the arse, organised by divorced from reality committees who regard the general populace as little more than taxable battery hens.

Also the only genuine reason we 'won' the games (like someone 'winning' AIDS) is that there's still a fuck ton of bitterness felt towards the days of the British Empire throughout the rest of the world, and watching the UK maybe scrape a couple of golds in Clay Pigeon shooting, and getting whipped by China will be enjoyed by many millions.

This attitude has started to piss me off as the event draws closer

legend166

As someone who lived in a city where the Olympics where held (Sydney 2000), I say enjoy it. It's genuinely exciting to have the Olympics in your city.

Also, I feel like people have missed the fact that China has overtaken America in the Olympics. Beijing was 51 gold to China, 36 to America.

Alright, London-GAF. How's it looking in your city?

Grey and rainy where I live!

Transport is starting to get screwy (Olympic lanes), but the signs and stuff are going up, so it's kinda weird that it's happening here!

But it's the Olympics eh! I didn't get any tickets and probably won't bother going to see any open road stuff. It's just the Olympics to me, not more than that.

I couldn't name a single British basketball player at gunpoint

You don't know some one called Deng?!

Petrichor

The main reasons London won the games were our extensive legacy and travel plans and the huge diversity of cultures in Stratford, where the park is being developed.

SO FUCKING HYPED!

<3 the Olympics. The World Series, NBA Finals, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl, and World cup can all suck my dick :D

America FUCK YEAH!

(lololol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom