• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Longtime Roadrunner users check your bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madara

You would figure if company lowered its rates your bill would eventually reflect that pretty darn soon, keeping loyal older customers at higher rates always sounded highly illegal to me outside those deals for new time customers for few months. Maybe its just me but after subscribing to roadrunner in 2001 I never looked periodically in paper or called them to see what they were currently charging. I just figured it was still 49.99 plus taxes and fees. Well I just inquired into when they would be lower the rates possibly and got stunned by this email:

"I am sorry for the error on part regarding your billing. We truly did not mean to overcharge your account. Your account has been given a credit of $173.42. Also, I applied a discounted RR campaign to your account. You will receive the RR rate the discounted charge of $34.95(w/0 tax) per month. The discounted rate will expire in one year. "

Figured I pass it along incase there were others out there.

Wow, their customer service rocks! It's $44.95/month here :p I just finished up 6 months of the $30/month promotion, so it's back to normal pricing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom