• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for friends to play

So I just got over a huge depression and now I'm rebuild my life.
I always was the type to play alone in games, but now I want to play some multiplayer.
If you like FPS or RTS (Warzone, Ready or Not, Total War, Europa Universalis, so on) add me on steam so we can play some. My nickname is PlayofAthens
Also thanks gaf for the support in my loss from my grandmother, depression and so much more.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Damn I don't play those games (well, basically almost no no game right now) but you're doing right at looking for people to play instead of leaving that to random lobbies, things can heat up there for whatever reason

GymWolf

So I just got over a huge depression and now I'm rebuild my life.
I always was the type to play alone in games, but now I want to play some multiplayer.
If you like FPS or RTS (Warzone, Ready or Not, Total War, Europa Universalis, so on) add me on steam so we can play some. My nickname is PlayofAthens
Also thanks gaf for the support in my loss from my grandmother, depression and so much more.
I don't play that stuff but you can add me anyway, gymwolf86 should be the correct name.

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
I think tempo and lyric of this song fits more perfect:

(good song but be careful when depressed)

Mothers Day Goth GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Top Bottom