• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like the Nintendo Switch is getting quite the fan art follo.... wait what?

neo2046

This was in FGC.

tumblr_ojrgx9sHSi1rugup1o1_540.png

Street Fighter III final boss, Gill ?

In an odd phenomenon I've been seeing quite a bit of fan art for the actual hardware of all things. It ranges from interesting to creepy. The dog in particular has been quite the phenomenon

Here's a few examples

Anyone else seeing? Does it mean anything? I'm hoping something good. Feel free to share anyone you have seen.

That second pic used to be my avatar.

bomblord1

Banned
Looking more into the switch dog it seems to have developed a fairly defined personality through the majority of the fan art. Which is interesting
cb3.jpg

Please look forward to non-game Non-charging Nintendogs.
A bit off topic, but if the battery life is the reported 20 hours, it really is a non issue unless you're gaming for an entire day without sleep, eating, or bathing which...you shouldn't?
Even then you can just put them back on the Switch and play in portable mode for awhile while they recharge.
Looking more into the switch dog it seems to have developed a fairly defined personality through the majority of the fan art. Which is interesting

cb3.jpg
The Switch dog cartoon in that art style are pretty good. The artist made a couple

AdanVC

Also, that gif is selling me more and more on those Neon colors... I might end up getting that one instead of full gray version.

Nephtes

kg2klbcggfy592r6npjs.png

Not planning on buying a Nintendo Switch at the moment... But I'd adopt this so "it's fucked up it's adorable" dog from the pound in a heartbeat...

Actually... That kind of looks like my dog (when she was a puppy)...
D:

Puppy face pad notwithstanding, I love the design of the tablet+dock.

Hoping they come out with an all-black one by the time I want one.

Top Bottom