• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

FYI. What MIGHT end up happening is that the first group of people that arrive by 6pm will get seated, and the stragglers may have to sit altogether at a separate table. NOT SAYING THIS WILL HAPPEN. Just be ready for the possibility of being split into two camps: The on timers, and the normal people.

I'll be coordinating this sucker, so if someone has to wait for people outside it'll be me. But if anyone's definitely going to be late, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks guys. See you soon... with all that cash in your hands.

I'm gonna be there pretty early I think (by at least a half hour)...I'm hoping to socialize a bit so I don't want to be the only one early!

of course! here's a couple things off the top of my head:

Museum of Jurassic Technology

Paradise Cove (adjacent)*

Mishe Mokwa Trail

First Fridays at The Natural History Museum

Aero Theatre (and it's events. met Werner Herzog here after a screening of Fitzcarraldo!)

The Huntington Library (great for picnics and dates)

The Donut Man (i will fight you)

*Pay to park at paradise cove, head to the beach, and follow the bluff north about a 1/4 mile and enjoy the paradise cove community beach: clean, excellent surf for kayaking, you can bring alcohol, and make a bonfire at night.

Hiking Runyon Canyon Park is worthwhile too to see great views of the city and the Hollywood sign. If it's a clear day you can see the beach.

I'm gonna be there pretty early I think (by at least a half hour)...I'm hoping to socialize a bit so I don't want to be the only one early!

Doitlive is grabbing me at 4:30, but we have two others to get too, so it could go either way (early or on time). Hoping for early to do a bit of socializing before the blanket of rowdy noise descends. Save us seats, clear! ;)

I think I'll be there early as well. Lets drink!
me, you, h_p and doitlive must definitely sit next to each other :D

Doitlive is grabbing me at 4:30, but we have two others to get too, so it could go either way (early or on time). Hoping for early to do a bit of socializing before the blanket of rowdy noise descends. Save us seats, clear! ;)

You know I don't want to miss out on doitlive attempting to stab his meat with a chopstick!

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
90% sure I'll be there. Just dealing with some family stuff today and not entirely sure that will work out in time. It should, but who knows.

Here's hopin

Booshka

Should I PM you or doitlive my address?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.

I'm the fourth, looking forward to riding with you guys.!

Puddles

Banned
1. Members with tags
2. Members
3. Juniors
4. Members who have been Juniored

6nyrr4.gif

My pregame meal today: santouka ramen, #4. See you guys tonight!

Also boy am I glad I checked the OP again, change of venue??!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I'll be wearing my Pikachu costume and hentai-themed sneakers; see you guys tonight!

My pregame meal today: santouka ramen, #4. See you guys tonight!

Also boy am I glad I checked the OP again, change of venue??!

I just had some chinese fast food, then my friend asked me to go to jamba juice randomly right now lol.

I guess its' gonna be light on the food and heavy on the drinking tonight o/

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Bartender girl here at the hotel bar telling me how she's a competitive powerlifter. She looks slim, under 120 pounds I'd guess, and benches 160 and squats 265. Phew.

commedieu

Banned
Korean BBQ is supposed to be perfect for hangovers right, as well as soju? Can't wait to see you all. Oddly looking forward to it.

Yes/No Nametags?
Yes/No Cowboy outfit?
Just giving puddles a hard time

By the way.

I was feeling light and fuzzy and warm this morning, but nothing too major. Called the doctor, reported in.

But then I went on a walk.

I am in funky town.

Let's do this, GAF.

Taxman

So I've never been to this bit of LA before. How hard will it be to find a parking space? Should I leave an extra 20 minutes early or something to compensate?

Top Bottom