• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Losing motivation in Viva Pinata...

Kingpen

The first 7 hours flew by in one play session, literally.... but after playing some other games such as gears, rainbow 6 and lost planet, the motivation to play this game has dropped a lot...

How do you guys keep this game fresh and addictive? Or is anyone playing this anymore?

atomsk

Party Pooper
after getting every single plant and pinata, and getting all 50 achievements, i shelved it.

looking at the leaderboards was depressing, because i dont have that kind of time to waste to try and get wild card pinata.

still, there arent many games i play for 50 hours. so i got my money's worth i think

purg3

slept with Malkin
Kingpen said:
The first 7 hours flew by in one play session, literally.... but after playing some other games such as gears, rainbow 6 and lost planet, the motivation to play this game has dropped a lot...

How do you guys keep this game fresh and addictive? Or is anyone playing this anymore?

Same goes for me. It's not that I do not like Viva, I think it is an amazing game-but I think the problem is that it is not a game I can sit down and play for 15-20 min. I need a considerable amount of time if I'm going to sit down and play. And with so many other games out, it makes it hard to dedicate my free time to one title. I will eventually pick it up again though.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I lost mine after the initial 2 hour session. Just can't seem to care enough to boot it back up.

goldenpp72

I plan to pick it up on occassion, but having over 50 hours I cant complain. I think pinata would work a lot better as a game I can access on my harddrive and just tinker with on occassion, im so lazy :(

Orodreth

As i said on another thread, the game loses that high level of adiction it has in its first hours when you are discovering lots of things at every moment but after clocking more than 50 hours i still find it very enjoyable.

Its pace is slower now but just as fun and more relaxing. I find it great for that, just wander around the garden, do some little changes, hear the music, its just relaxing.

I`m about 25 days in, and the GF is about 10 days in. I haven`t even attracted half of the Pinatas yet, so still plenty for me to do. I agree sometimes you can get to a bit of a lull, but then it seems to pick up again.

R3Z

ChrisAllenFiz said:
I`m about 25 days in, and the GF is about 10 days in. I haven`t even attracted half of the Pinatas yet, so still plenty for me to do. I agree sometimes you can get to a bit of a lull, but then it seems to pick up again.

Yeah i agree man, its insane how when i start to get bored - something new piques my interest.

I just found out about gem trees, and having the modder dude come and make them worth 6 times as much !

Top Bottom