• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 07
TITLE: Dr. Linus
AIRDATE: Tuesday, March 9, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

2zp6v7o.jpg

"Look, I don't care how many episodes are left. Fuckin' MILES got his own episode. I WANT MINE. I'm the least developed new cast regular since friggin' Paolo!!"

BEN DEALS WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF AN UNCOVERED LIE, ON ABC’S “LOST”

“Dr. Linus” – Ben deals with the consequences of an uncovered lie, on “Lost,” TUESDAY, MARCH 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)

BONUS LINK!! (WARNING: AUDIO)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jay and Jack had an interesting theory about this episode a few weeks back.
Kinda hope it's untrue.

Hurray! New LOST!!

yacobod

Banned
hopefully this episode is awesome, ben has been on the backburner so far this whole season, time for him to step up, he's been one of the better characters since introduced in s2

Yaweee

woodchuck said:
I hope Dr. Linus is a literal title. The biggest mystery is why Ben is teaching high school with a PhD

Why is Dr. Arzt?

I had at least one PhD teacher in high school. It's uncommon, but not unheard of.

I expect a lot of laughs and a lot of love as history teacher Dr. Ben Linus nurtures at-risk inner-city youth with his lessons on history - and on life.

This is actually a backdoor pilot the upcoming Lost spinoff, Welcome Back, Linus.

MMaRsu

Banned
:lol @ Illana OP :p.

So in how many hours is this airing in Canada/US?

Gonna watch The Wire now.. I'm real LTTP on that.. episode 10 now :D

shagg_187 said:
Please be married to Juliet. Please be married to Juliet. Please be married to Juliet. Please be married to Juliet. Please be married to Juliet. Please be married to Juliet.

That would be the craziest shit to ever happen EVER.

MMaRsu

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:

Wouldn't be so crazy seeing as he had a huge crush on her.. It's actually a pretty good prediction!

MMaRsu said:
:lol @ Illana OP :p.

So in how many hours is this airing in Canada/US?

Gonna watch The Wire now.. I'm real LTTP on that.. episode 10 now :D
Watch it every minute until Lost comes on (in 5 hours Eastern):D . You know this already, but The Wire is that good.

woodchuck

Yaweee said:
Why is Dr. Arzt?

I had at least one PhD teacher in high school. It's uncommon, but not unheard of.

i had a teacher too in high school who had a PhD. i just want to know why.

MMaRsu

Banned
The Big Rig said:
Watch it every minute until Lost comes on (in 5 hours Eastern):D . You know this already, but The Wire is that good.

I'm not really addicted to The Wire as much as I was with lost or Sopranos.. but yeah it's really good and maybe that's still coming :p.

HowardRoark said:
So pumped for tonight's episode. Benjamin Linus ftw

I LOVE YOU PENNE

Uh so did the previews from last week say
Ben dies this episode?????? Something about meeting his maker or whatnot.
. I can't believe they'd put that in the previews right after the show.

MMaRsu

Banned
ErasureAcer said:

Dont quote this if you dont wanna know the spoiler but yeah I cant believe some fuckbag spoiled this for me in the previous thread. I know previews are usually ok to post but jesus come on this is some pretty big information. I didn't watch the preview obviously.

Costanza

Banned
ErasureAcer said:
Yes, but I think it's way misleading. There's no way they would spoil that.

Yaweee

For those that don't get the thread title reference, it is directed by Mario van Peebles, who starred in the movie SOLO.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
ErasureAcer said:
It could mean
he faces that fact that he's now an obsolete leader.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
MMaRsu said:
Dont quote this if you dont wanna know the spoiler but yeah I cant believe some fuckbag spoiled this for me in the previous thread. I know previews are usually ok to post but jesus come on this is some pretty big information. I didn't watch the preview obviously.

Previews are NEVER OKAY to post.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BenjaminBirdie said:
Think about it really hard. It's not that crazy.

I'm drinking for tonight's episode. :D Heck, I just started. Haven't done that since S3 where I got crunk every episode with my watch group. Sadly I'm off MJ, nowadays. =/

MMaRsu said:
Watching the preview would have probably put your mind at rest. Nothing is explicitly stated. It's complete misdirection. But when you accidentally read someone talking about the preview as if it's a fact, it sounds like a bigger spoiler than it is (because it's probably bollocks).

ErasureAcer said:

I'd be surprised if it actually happens, I don't believe their marketing department would be that inept.

Zachack

Yaweee said:
For those that don't get the thread title reference, it is directed by Mario van Peebles, who starred in the movie SOLO.
Seems like a lost Badass opportunity given the father/son dynamic of Ben and Peebles.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I was interested in how bad I could get spoiled from DarkUFO.. so I looked at the previous episodes spoilers:

Former spoilers and rumors

* DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Sayid says he is evil. Miles says whoever revived Sayid, it wasn't the Others. Claire tells Dogen "he" wants to speak with him.
o TRUE
* Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, writer): The title refers to the fact that Locke will go to the Temple and tell everyone if they don't want to get killed, they have to leave by sundown.
o TRUE
* Hiroyuki Sanada (Dogen): Dogen explains why he left Japan for the island.
o TRUE
* DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Sayid stabs fake-Locke.
o TRUE
* DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Despite the title, this episode is Sayid centric.
o TRUE

MMaRsu

Banned
Archaix said:
Previews are NEVER OKAY to post.

Oh I thought they were. Well then it's even worse and that dude deserves a ban. Not trying to backseat mod here or anything but that was totally NOT cool.

Ohh well :).

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Theres sort of a spoiler for tonight in there! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom