• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Full combo'd the event song on hard, literally stopped breathing because I felt like I was gonna choke, that was tough. Now I have all pure songs s ranked finally.

m0t0k1

Well... it's something I guess. >_>

My ranking:

Nozomi > Eli > Umi > Nico > Hanayo > Rin > Maki > Honoka > Kotori

Kotori that low!!!
large.gif

she has some great cards. And she creates all those fabulous outfits for everyone.
274a.jpg
315a.jpg

Not bad and yeah Nozomi redeemed herself some

dfneeo.jpg

She will move up to sheep when all alpacas are gone. Anything for our based RNG god!!!

Hugstable

Banned
Step it up Senpai

edit:
Hey Makoi are you the guy that is so high ranked in the event that is amazing !!!

Also the playlist from the one handed dude if anybody wants to see more
https://www.youtube.com/user/nickykhc/videos

Holy shit he's doing that on an IPad! I thought the game would be hard to play on there, but this dude is one handing it like a boss. Those note patterns though, my goodness. Gonna be hell to play this the first few times on my huge ass phone when I gotta get used to the patterns. Expert mode just looks insane all around.

Yui

Kotori that low!!!
large.gif

she has some great cards. And she creates all those fabulous outfits for everyone.

The main reason for her last rank is
the drama stuff in season one.
They basically wasted 2 episodes towards the end on something nobody wanted. I really can't stand "I got a problem but I won't tell you about it for at least a couple of episodes" drama.
I usually drop an anime if something like that happens but it's love live so I just started to hate Kotori. :3

Oh and sure she got some great cards but that's my overall ranking. My LLIF card ranking would probably look different.

m0t0k1

Holy shit he's doing that on an IPad! I thought the game would be hard to play on there, but this dude is one handing it like a boss. Those note patterns though, my goodness. Gonna be hell to play this the first few times on my huge ass phone when I gotta get used to the patterns. Expert mode just looks insane all around.

Holy shit. One handed too. I can only dream I'll ever be that good. He also has the right choice of idol.

Yeah expert is INSANE i can do that song barely with C combo and C rank and i am using 2 hands :D. There also way harder songs for example i can;t do this song even with my whole team healers. and he is doing it one handed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnE-SBrZ4RA

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
See, expert makes it look like a decent rhythm game, dunno why they locked it out besides events (you can't even choose expert on this event!).

m0t0k1

The main reason for her last rank is
the drama stuff in season one.
They basically wasted 2 episodes towards the end on something nobody wanted. I really can't stand "I got a problem but I won't tell you about it for at least a couple of episodes" drama.
I usually drop an anime if something like that happens but it's love live so I just started to hate Kotori. :3

Oh and sure she got some great cards but that's my overall ranking. My LLIF card ranking would probably look different.
Yeah i also thought that was BS. But the whole S1 was alright and covered with weak story choices like
Not competing in the Love Live Final because we need a new season also if it was me i would encouraged Kotori to go overseas. If they are friends forever then a couple of years apart would not do them harm and it looks great on your CV and experience you will get will be inreplaceble
See, expert makes it look like a decent rhythm game, dunno why they locked it out besides events (you can't even choose expert on this event!).

Normally during events the last couple of days they release the expert version and the 4x version so there is still hope we will be playing an expert song in the comming week.

Hugstable

Banned
well that specific song is daily song, so you level doesn't matter.
As for unlocking new songs, it happens every few levels. I am currently on 88 and I still have songs to unlock.

Since I made that post like an hour ago wondering how long it would be before I unlock new songs, I now have unlocked 2 new songs. Both Wonderful Rush and Oh, Love and Peace are now playable for me! Amazing this game just keeps adding more songs when I thought for a bit I was already done. And damn you are at 88 and still unlocking songs?! How many songs are there supposed to be total?

Reknoc

just mermaid festa and the event song to FC on hard now. Shame I'm never going to waste time on mermaid festa until the event is over lol

m0t0k1

Since I made that post like an hour ago wondering how long it would be before I unlock new songs, I now have unlocked 2 new songs. Both Wonderful Rush and Oh, Love and Peace are now playable for me! Amazing this game just keeps adding more songs when I thought for a bit I was already done. And damn you are at 88 and still unlocking songs?! How many songs are there supposed to be total?

I am afraid you are at the last song of the ENG version so you are now @ 10 songs + 1 event song. Time to move up to the JPN version :p. JPN has 37 normal songs and 16 special songs for events and expert songs that switch arround.

I am afraid you are at the last song of the ENG version so you are now @ 10 songs + 1 event song. Time to move up to the JPN version :p. JPN has 37 normal songs and 16 special songs for events and expert songs that switch arround.
I'm tempted to start playing the JP version too but if I do that, Love Live will definitely start ruling my life... This would not be wise.

m0t0k1

I'm tempted to start playing the JP version too but if I do that, Love Live will definitely start ruling my life... This would not be wise.

Haha i completly understand that is why most of my focus is on the JPN version. Wild Star on hard in the jpn version is the destroyer of all life. I only play english version during events that i like and well what do you know? Kotori event so i have to play.

Hugstable

Banned

Oh man I gotta find this now on the Google Play store. How long do you think it will take for them to update new songs into the english version? I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to update all the new songs in. How many events has there been in the JP version? They're fun :D

m0t0k1

Oh man I gotta find this now on the Google Play store. How long do you think it will take for them to update new songs into the english version? I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to update all the new songs in. How many events has there been in the JP version? They're fun :D

I have an .apk link in the OP Its in the information section. Also a link to the japanese playstore if you can download that so check it out :p. There have been 26 events in the JPN version. The last one has just ended. The english version is just the first one in japan so you can see what we are having next in this list.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Events

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I've hit my 2200 points goal for today so is I keep this up I should be able to get the SR card.

Hugstable

Banned
I have an .apk link in the OP Its in the information section. Also a link to the japanese playstore if you can download that so check it out :p. There have been 26 events in the JPN version. The last one has just ended. The english version is just the first one in japan so you can see what we are having next in this list.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Events

OHH! I hope they follow the JPN schedule and do events like this every other week! That would be awesome. I'm gonna download the JP version and work up again from there later once I get everything mastered down well in my english version so when new events and songs come out I will be ready for them. Plus if I get the timers right I would be able to play one version while the other has LP recharging hahaha! This will be great for my days off when I have a crap load of time.

Chariot

So, I finished with my sunday evening stuff and added all your great gifs to the list. Hope I didn't oversee one. It's now listed unter "Fun".

Draxal

I hate how you can receive friend invites in this game when your friend list is full. All the UR Hanayo players must be getting spammed with invites right now.

What have I done? The big update for the JPN version is downloading as I type this post... T_T
Wait I have only amassed 1200 event points in two days?

I've gotta start taking this seriously.
You should go study the score charts and carefully plan your schedule. Love Live is serious business!

Gridman

Neo Member
So why wouldn't they allow trading cards? This is a social rhythm game so wouldn't trading help with the social part? Or would that cut into profits from people buying loveca?

tenton

So why wouldn't they allow trading cards? This is a social rhythm game so wouldn't trading help with the social part? Or would that cut into profits from people buying loveca?

Because what stops me from making an account, getting up to 50 stones (relatively easy for new users), trying for a draw, and trading off any SRs/URs I draw to my main account, erase and start over again? I guess you could limit the new user rewards, but that might keep the new users away, instead of enticing them to get up to speed more quickly.

Gridman

Neo Member
Because what stops me from making an account, getting up to 50 stones (relatively easy for new users), trying for a draw, and trading off any SRs/URs I draw to my main account, erase and start over again? I guess you could limit the new user rewards, but that might keep the new users away, instead of enticing them to get up to speed more quickly.
I never even thought of that. Well that answered that fairly quick. I feel kinda stupid.

Hugstable

Banned
What have I done? The big update for the JPN version is downloading as I type this post... T_T

You should go study the score charts and carefully plan your schedule. Love Live is serious business!

I just started downloading the JP version as well to my android phone. Can't wait to get my guaranteed SR pull! The updates seem to be big since it's taking a while. It could probably also be all those extra songs the english version doesn't have yet.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So, which season 2 BD has Eli on the cover? Also, do the season 2 BD come with UR cards? I may bite for one of them if so >_>

Chariot

do it for GAF holysan!

and you can never have too much fodder
What saf says! Bring glory to upon us!

I got somehow Mermaid Festa FC'd. With this I have all hard songs (except the event song), full comboed \o
Also: I fixed the search and pagination of the gifcentral.

It was a good day.

tenton

idXRpwM.gif

yeah, I think I may just end up getting the BDs but definitely at least vol. 4

If the S2 BDs are like the S1 JP BDs, they have subs.

I'll be collecting the S2 JP BDs. Gotta try for 5th Live lottery, even though I'm not sure I can make it to Japan in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom