• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lovecraft Games - The Del Toro Future, The Dyack Past, and How Can It Work?

Cool. I also bought a boxed copy of the Penumbra collection for $15.

Now it's like $5 on gog.com. :p

Same thing happened to me. Bought them all full price on Steam way back before GOG came around. Another set of amazing games. They feel slightly less Lovecraftian to me personally, so I didn't think of them.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you for this great thread. If it wasn't for the bump I may never have noticed it.

I can't watch videos at work, but I'll be checking through all this stuff gradually. Lovecraftian themes in media (especially games) fascinate me.

I actually wish I could help you update your list with one more yet to be announced title, but you will have to wait until a little later this year... ;)

Thank you for this great thread. If it wasn't for the bump I may never have noticed it.

I can't watch videos at work, but I'll be checking through all this stuff gradually. Lovecraftian themes in media (especially games) fascinate me.

I actually wish I could help you update your list with one more yet to be announced title, but you will have to wait until a little later this year... ;)

Now that's a tease!

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.

Well it's good to know there's some hope even though the Eternal Darkness follow-up I wanted is busy not-getting-funded at this moment.

Top Bottom