• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Continuity Edition: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time W/ Bonus

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Dear NeoGAF Collective:

Right, several months ago I made a thread about how worthwhile the Prince of Persia trilogy was but eventually decided to get some other games. Today while at the local mall in between waiting for my new glasses and eventually deciding to see Dead Man’s Chest another week I picked Sands of Time for about 16.00$. Now, my query has nothing to do with the greatness of this game, which has certainly been bandied about. No, my question has to do with the PC version, to put it simply how does it stack up to the other versions of the game, is it better, worse, about the same, ect, ect, ect? Also, in a few weeks I will be having my birthday and if all goes according to plan, I should be getting a DS Lite w/ New Super Mario Bros. So I ask you, NeoGAF Collective, what else should I buy? Please to be sticking to games that can actually be found, thank you and good day.

Sincerely,

Citizen Shard

P.S. Amiroxes, Drinky Cows, and Demis need not apply.

Top Bottom