• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I had played it for a very tiny bit, but couldn't stand the controls. I remember in the original thread, people kept saying, 'just get past the tutorials in the beginning, the game gets awesome.' I got through the long early training missions, but still couldn't get used to the controls and just hated the structure of the game. I quit and traded it in not long after that.

I was really into Kingdom Hearts back in the day - loved the first once, CoM held me over until Kingdom Hearts II and then 358/2 really destroyed my interest in the series. I never played the PSP game (I also no longer owned a PSP by the time it came out) and skipped on the DS follow-up.

I was really disappointed with what they did to the story and characters in KHII, but the game itself was still a massive amount of fun, which cannot be said about 358. I'd really like to get back in the series, and I heard fantastic things about BBS, but as far as I know, it's still not on PSN, which means I wouldn't be able to get it with the Vita, right?

Otherwise, planning on getting the Kingdom Hearts for 3DS, and if they do ever bring the triple pack here, I may give 358/2 one last try.

Top Bottom