• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Persona 3 Portable (Untagged Spoilers)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Basing a character being good on whether they're canon or not is a pretty weird criteria banana-kun.

Pretty weird.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I never really hated Ken either, I think he went through some pretty fucked up stuff and he was too young to deal with it in any other way than he knew how.

That said he's probably the character I've used least throughout all my play throughs. Never really used Koromaru much either actually, despite how cool having a dog on your team is.

I always thought Koromaru is a much more gimmicky character, and if ever anyone ask me the question, "Which one character you will cut from P3 if you must do it?", then Koromaru is my answer--yes, even before Ken, hahaha.

Basing a character being good on whether they're canon or not is a pretty weird criteria banana-kun.

Pretty weird.

Nah, I am just messing around. She's alright, but I honestly vastly prefers the MaleMC over her.

I always thought Koromaru is a much more gimmicky character, and if ever anyone ask me the question, "Which one character you will cut from P3 if you must do it?", then Koromaru is my answer--yes, even before Ken, hahaha.

I agree. At least Ken added to the story. Koromaru is just kind of... there.

ramyeon

Oh definitely, part of the reason I never used him is because he's so detached from the story really. Not much you can do with that other than making him talk which would be ridiculous.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, I like koromaru because he's different from the constant downer shit that is everyone else in persona 3.

Female MC is the best, screw the canon. Her Social Links were better and she actually had a personality.

BoiYaBFIcAAGKOi.jpg:large

Alucrid

Banned
things i remember about ken: i hate him
things i remember about koromaru: he's a shiba, shibas are great, he's great

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
CanonMC > FeMC. He has such a great design. FeMC looks pretty "normal" by comparison.

150px-P3_Protagonist_render.png

I wish Shinji either didn't die or joined you much earlier. If you take the time to level him up he becomes pretty beastly.

Flandy

Oh so i finished watching The Answer.
Why did that even need to exist.
Spoilers I guess
I imagine shortly after Atlus released the game they were like
Atlus employee 1: We should have killed MC
Atlus employee 2: What if we release a new version of the game and then charge people for it?!
Atlus employee 1: Unbelievable! Could you imagine the step? He's genius!

and then The answer happened

I think The Answer does a good job of answering some of the remaining questions from P3
what happens to the rest of the cast, how they got their powers, what exactly happened to the MC.
Probably could have been done in a better format, though.

Verelios

Recently watched the P3 movie, and it does an amazing job of portraying the atmosphere of the dorm. Tarturus not so much, and I wished they didn't flash back so much.

Check it out when you're fuzzy on the game OP. It's the first 10 or 7 hours of the game.

Flandy

Recently watched the P3 movie, and it does an amazing job of portraying the atmosphere of the dorm. Tarturus not so much, and I wished they didn't flash back so much.

Check it out when you're fuzzy on the game OP. It's the first 10 or 7 hours of the game.
Any chance it'll get an English dub? It'll be weird hearing the Japanese voices after hearing the English ones for so long

Top Bottom