• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: PS4 Slim

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
The holiday, PS5 situation has consoles being sold out in seconds and has been an issue in finding one so I decided to take action and get a PS4 Slim 500 GB version.

There's a reason why this console is one of the best selling systems of all time.

Currently this model is discontinued but you can still find it for sale.

PS4-Slim-500GB-PlayStation-Console-Internal-Storage-500-GB-HDR-remote-Play-and-Share-Play-2.jpg

SONY's gameplan out the gate with the 500GB SLIM was give new gamers a chance to play their catalog of games, leaving behind loud noisy fans, a fast wifi, improved controller, easier access to the HD and cheaper price tag.

I like the PS4 and still look at it as a new console after 4 years (SLIM released in 2016) slim versions aren't much of a risk for SONY at this point they're expected, and there's still games coming out for it.

I give it a 5/5 score

Last edited:
I got my PS4 slim a year ago. Decided to gift my launch PS4 to a friend when I found the Slim on a super sale. Definite improvement over the original. Certain games that put the launch console into takeoff mode have no effect on the slim. So quiet across the board.

Quasicat

The back log on my PS4 is pretty big, and I use it only for exclusives. I’m not in any hurry to pick up a PS5, and by the time I’m in the market for one, I’ll probably be picking up a slim model.

Top Bottom