• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Sniper Elite 4 (PS5 DE)

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
H2x1_NSwitch_SniperElite4_banner_image_wishlist_460w.jpg

First time playing a sniper elite game, overall I enjoyed it. Where I give it a strike is the gun play, a lot of dumb enemy AI that randomly piles up on you. If you played good shooters you know where enemies hang, and make a good fight.

I think the right developer could take this franchise and run with it, what hurts it is the gameplay needs tightened up, I would shut down the third person perspective, reloading takes all day, I tip my cap to the as advertised mortal kombat like effects and I enjoyed it I’m just hoping for some changes. For the most part the yakuza, call of duty, mafia are the same formula every year without changes and they think they’re good enough to sell you the same game every year and that’s deadly to gamers wallets.

I’d like to see the sniper franchise kick things into gear with a gears of war type of presentation.

sniper bone GIF

Every shot is fun.

I beat the game in a few secessions, loved the shots and allowed myself to enjoyed the cutscenes, it may not be for everyone but yes I’d recommend a sniper elite game.

Top Bottom