• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Uncharted 4

Valentino

I think Lost Legacy is ridiculously good for an idea that was supposed to be DLC. Within a year and 2 months since Uncharted 4 released i couldn’t believe how they got the game out in that time span. And it was QUAL- I - TY!
Chloe worked wonders as the main character, which was easy because she’s practically the female Nathan Drake.

Certinty

One of the best games I’ve ever played.

People complain about the pacing and length but I loved both. The first three games were all too short and I actually enjoyed the slower parts in this.

Finally gunplay in an Uncharted game was good too and the story was miles better than the previous games too. One of the best I’ve come across in a game.

What a game.

Emet_bp

Great game... only if Multiplayer was as good as in the U2 and they didn't abandon it so early after release... U2 and U3 MP did get much more love from ND.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
I borrowed this game from someone to play it but I might just have to buy it and play through it again. I’m one of the few that think 4 is the best one.

Fox Mulder

While it has a large scale and looks amazing, I still think the first three are more fun. It's paced way too slowly for an uncharted game to me and lacks the big action set pieces throughout. It was the easiest one to platinum too.

Last edited:

Hugare

It is amazing

But just like TLOU 2, the pacing is way off

Its hard to replay the game due to some forced slow sections

Top Bottom