• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lumines Live pricing details revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/06/20/lumines-live-blocked-by-micropayments/

Kikizo Games reports that Lumines Live's base package -- which will likely cost 1200 Microsoft points ($15) -- will not include Xbox Live multiplayer. The game's creator, Tetsuya Mizuguchi, recently detailed plans to sell multiplayer support as a separate add-on, although he added that the decision had not been finalized. Lumines Live will also feature licensed music and backgrounds available through premium downloads.

Razoric

Banned
cow-nose.jpg

Dante

Be cool if the generic game was free or atleast cheaper. and you could just purchase the skins and songs you want.

demi

wow, i can make news posts based off interviews too

did they omit the part where he said it wasnt finalized

I hope it includes all the levels, and the ones named as "premium downloads" are just extra ones.

If not... **** microrapes

Flynn

This is a tricky one. They could sell a full-featured game for $20 bucks, but this route saves those who don't care about multiplayer five bucks.

Yusaku

This pretty much guarantees that the poor saps that pay for multiplayer will have almost no one to play with. gg.

ant1532

Banned
Why. Why. Why. Why is the future MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!!!!!!

I can see us buying a new game in 5 years.

*Gets home puts it in

* "Press Start" on screen

* Presses Start, "That would be 500 points please."

LakeEarth

$15 and they're not gonna give us multiplayer? This is the first time the saying 'microtransations, bitches' doesn't feel like a joke.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
ant1532 said:
Why. Why. Why. Why is the future MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!!!!!!

I can see us buying a new game in 5 years.

*Gets home puts it in

* "Press Start" on screen

* Presses Start, "That would be 500 points please."

carl.gif

"Shhhhhhhhhh-ut up . . ."

Seriously, let's not help the publishers (and in some instances devs) figure out more ways of soaking us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom