• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luna, Amazon’s cloud gaming service, is now available in France, Italy and Spain

Luna is launching in France, Italy, and Spain with the same great features as in U.S., United Kingdom, Germany and Canada, and with a diverse collection of games to enjoy. Whether you want to jump on the Battle Bus and play Fortnite with your friends, or want to enjoy casual games, retro classics or AAA titles, you’ll always find something interesting to play! You can play Luna on any supported device, including Fire TV streaming media players and smart TVs, Fire Tablet, PC, Mac, Chromebook, iPhone, iPad, Android mobile devices and select smart TVs from Samsung and LG.
Same Great Offers for Prime Members
Just like in other supported countries, Amazon Prime members in France, Italy and Spain can now play Fortnite, Trackmania and a rotating selection of games on Luna at no additional cost. Prime members can also connect their Ubisoft accounts to Luna to play select Ubisoft PC games they already own, or purchase new games and start playing them immediately.
Luna+: Our largest and most diverse library, Luna+ includes games from across genres — action, adventure, classics, and more, featuring fan favorites including Team Sonic Racing, Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom and Batman: Arkham Knight. Luna+ subscribers also have access to the same benefits on Luna as Prime members, including Fortnite and ability to play Ubisoft PC games they own on Luna. Luna+ is available for €9.99 per month. You can try Luna+ for free with a 7-day trial.

Ubisoft+: Get access to the latest Ubisoft titles as soon as they release, including latest hit Assassin’s Creed Mirage and upcoming release Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. Subscribers also have access to broad catalog of games across beloved Ubisoft franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six and Far Cry. Ubisoft+ subscription is available for €17.99 per month.

Jackbox Games: Only available on Luna, the €4.99 Jackbox Games monthly subscription includes popular party games like Quiplash, Trivia Murder Party, and Drawful.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Everything was subscription.

Not Funny No GIF by Originals

Kurotri

I tried it and it actually wasn't bad at all. 1080p and 60fps. Of course it's not super solid, but it's not the worst streaming solution in the world. It's much better than xcloud in my experience.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
I tried it and it actually wasn't bad at all. 1080p and 60fps. Of course it's not super solid, but it's not the worst streaming solution in the world. It's much better than xcloud in my experience.
I hope Amazon will give it chance.(i mean more than 2 or 3 years like Stadia 🤡)

The Prime integration is pretty neat since people can try it without spending extra bucks.
Kudos to Ubi for allowing game purchase + digital game backup and finally they'll have partnership with Activision Blizzard for their cloud library : Microsoft games + Ubi's solid solution (they offered digital PC games when Stadia left the business) + Amazon great tech... There is good potential here.
Don't mess up like Google, Jeff 🥴

Top Bottom