• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lust from Beyond - Official Cinematic Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A Victorian mansion. A cult worshipping an otherworldly erotic deity. Among all that - you. Explore a world inspired with the works of Lovecraft, Giger and Beksiński. See for yourself that there are no limits to the dark ecstasy.

This is the official steam link for the game:

related:

Last edited:

Shifty

Was expecting anime smut based on the title. My weeb radar is getting weaker...

And welp, guess I'm two-for-two on weird sex adverts today. I think I saw an LP of the early access demo for this, it looked like Amnesia with dildos and pneumatic intercourse machines.

Slaanesh or Cenobites?
Worse.

Hentai tentacles.

Last edited:

LMJ

The teaser was sufficiently otherworldly and creepy, I've often said that we dont play enough on our Primal needs in video games...

Sex is a powerful driving force, and so are things associated with it ferocity, tenderness, lust it's awesome to see some developer actually trying to do something with this hopefully it turns out good plus I'm a sucker for HP Lovecraft and Geiger LOL

data_jack

Hopefully its got substance beyond visuals of people just humping their brains out. I love the Giger style influences (which has always been sexual in some way). I saw some 3D puzzling in there that looked intriguing. Does anyone have BTS info or developer commentary to share?

Top Bottom