• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LYNE |OT| Smart little puzzler for PC/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android

Haunted

5uJ3koR.jpg

Came out yesterday on Steam. Also available DRM-Free and on ios/Android for a couple bucks. Good aesthetic. Simple design. Decidedly clever. Made by one guy. Bought it on a whim and didn't see any discussion about it on GAF, so I made the thread.

Because it's good!

Steam Page

Official Site

Haunted

The daily challenge sort of has a crossword kind of appeal to it. I wonder how crazy the boards get.
The daily challenge for yesterday was apparently a "mild" difficulty level... I thought they were pretty challenging already. >_>

I think for me, this is one of those games where you have to play a bunch of levels in a row to get into the designer's head and understand how he set up the board. When you have several routes available for each colour but you just know where he wants you to go right away, that's when the game really clicked for me.

balohna

I got this for free on Android via the Amazon app, and after a few days with it I'm willing to recommend everyone that wants a relaxing puzzle game you can play with one hand in short bursts (perfect for waiting for transit or taking a poo) pay for this. It's awesome.

Haunted

Now that's what I'm talking about.

I can definitely see an upper ceiling where many of the puzzles seem extremely similar, but I haven't reached that yet.

There's a veritable shitton of levels in the game, and that's not even counting the dailies.

Top Bottom