• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 5 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Why? He probably has a lot of fun doing those movies. We should all be so lucky to have a job that pays millions and that we love to go do every day.

Pretty much...I haven't really been watching any of those films, but if the guy is making bank and enjoys it, more power to him.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
OMFG Roger with the cigarette in the baby's face.

Roger!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Finally Megan... finally.

Shit needed to be said about all those cynical fucks.

lush

492hR.png

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
So I guess they made this a two hour ep so the Megan actress could get paid less for guest starring in only one ep?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yea, that marriage is over. Who is Don gonna marry next?

Didn't you see the fake spoiler that is probably a real spoiler but hopefully not a real spoiler? (may be a real spoiler)
Trudy!!!

Jrmint

That awkward scene with Pete and Peggy was great. Though of course that kid would be like 4 by now.

It's really weird they abandoned that storyline.

lush

Only a matter of time until Betty appears and continues her dumb bitch rampage. This ep. is just showing you don't really need her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom