• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAF, Have I got the girl for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

31170823A.jpeg

you_are_my_ruin
22-year-old woman
DeQueen, AR, US

single woman looking f...
i like tall guys,love tattoos and pericings but if he doesnt have any thats cool..prefer him to not have kids but if he does thats cool.i do.

She's looking for guys between 20-30, so you have a chance in about 5 years. Go get em, Tiger.

http://msn.match.com/qsearch/search...516195&RN=2279845678910&lid=10&PN=9&DO=0&DL=1
http://g.msn.com/0US!s5.31472_315529/86.f4031/2??cm=YourWorldStandard

andthebeatgoeson

Another quote from 'you are my ruin':
I like tall guys but if he's not, that's cool...I like guys who don't drive like women, but if he does, that's cool. l8r

You're in like Flint, MAF. She's so close to you.

border

skinnyrattler said:
She's looking for guys between 20-30, so you have a chance in about 5 years.
Hehehe.

A friend sent me this personal ad a while ago after I told him not to reply to any ads where the person used the word "Holla". I still kinda laugh everytime I look at it:

funnyad.jpg

=W=

favorite things:
i mostly read clive barker books,i like italian food,horror or mystery movies and i listen to heavy metal gothic type music (and sarah mclachlan)
omg perfect

andthebeatgoeson

border said:
Hehehe.

A friend sent me this personal ad a while ago after I told him not to reply to any ads where the person used the word "Holla". I still kinda laugh everytime I look at it:

funnyad.jpg

Dude, any girl that shows off her tongue ring like that is 14. Talk about lack of sex appeal.
'Hey, you like seafood?!?!?!'

she's so wishy washy. Sides, she doesnt know what she wants and that bothers me in a woman. Thanks for keeping an eye out tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom