• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia II |OT| Hey Vito, drive me to the other side of town

Aaand that's a wrap. Great game, although a tad frustrating during intense fights. At any rate, the story was pretty good and some of those characters were unforgettable. Too bad the ending didn't gave me any closure.

Just finished this game. There were a lot of things I liked. The city is fucking beautiful, the gunplay is awesome, the characters, etc. The only thing that bothered me is that you stay a fucking bum throughout the game. You're only super rich for one mission, and then your house gets burnt down and you never get rich again. I wanted to rise through ranks and I wanted to kill more people. But Vito decided that he doesn't give a fuck. He's not even making money, I mean wtf?

I'd rather have a remake of the first game than this one. There's nothing really "mafia" about this one. Just "scumbags".

And don't get me started on the ending. That was a piece of shit.

Is the DLC any good?

Thrakier

So, is there anything like a perforamnce thread for this baby? I'm playing the demo with a 560TI and a i5 oced and the framerate is all over the place, varying between 30 and 100s. Even in the same spots I get different framerates sometimes. So I'd love to know some optmal settings with the best perforamnce/eye candy ratio. Game looks great though.

B-Dex

Not a huge fan of the ending.

Kinda just happens then credits roll.

Was hoping for more as my stats said I was only 71% done!

Just wondering what people's thoughts are regarding the Joe's adventure and Jimmy's Vendetta DLC packs. I'm thinking about picking them up while they're on the cheap.

Top Bottom