• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia Season Six | Review Thread | Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory

Didn't really expect myself to be of note, so I'm not surprised by the results. I didn't feel that I was at my best with Bloodborne, personal issues with that game aside. I'd like to think I can do better, but I'm not sure if I should continue.
Just ask Sorian to make you a neutral 1-shot bulletproof ascetic serial killer cop

squidyj

Didn't really expect myself to be of note, so I'm not surprised by the results. I didn't feel that I was at my best with Bloodborne, personal issues with that game aside. I'd like to think I can do better, but I'm not sure if I should continue.

The funny thing is you were actually doing reasonably well for your role, looking scummy can be very useful for an investigator to stay alive, I don't think scum would have targeted you for a long time, you just flew a little too close to the sun is all :p

roytheone

You did fine, you didn't get lynched or NK by scum! Getting shot by the vigilante can happen to everyone.

Also, if my suspicion was right and you bread crumbed your targets in your posts: that was a really smart move! It removed most of the doubt I had about squidyj at the end. Hitting a godfather is just plain bad luck.

Gorlak

Banned
Congratulations Gorlak, more than a few people really enjoyed playing with you!

Wow! Thank you! This is unbelievably awesome. I really appreciate the comments as well. I'm very grateful that my play was regarded as enjoyable. Gafia is the best!

You've made me very happy with this :)

Thank you all <3

RetroMG

Just an update: The new Guidelines are done, but I'm waiting for some feedback from a few people before I post them to the community as a whole.

Top Bottom