• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mainstream media blows up on Snoop Dogg vs Gayle King...but completely ignored Amber Heard's abuse of Johnny Depp

Background;
- Gayle King brought up Kobe's past rape allegation in her prime time interview. Snoop Dogg came to defend his homey and called out Gayle and said, 'we're coming after you'. Media cries out: 'Violence of women'

- A couple of weeks ago, two tapes of arguments between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp leaked online. In there, Amber Heard repeatedly admit physically abusing Johnny. Amber Heard was one of the hero, the champion of the #metoo movement. She got a lot of projects and exposure after her case against Johnny Depp. While Depp's career completely destroyed

Media Coverage
Snoop Dogg: Deadline, Washington Times, NBCNews, CNN

Amber Heard: some no names, niche media

Question to lefties, is this what you call progressive? is this what your progressiveness all about? ....you're no different than criminals of the past, bunch of hypocrites!!

Last edited:

TUROK

Who are you asking?

There's probably like 4 people in here that legitimately leftists lel

Tesseract

Banned
nutted but she still sucking the fucking life force outta my soul

#shang_tsung_2020

16550320-0-image-a-48_1564170500914.jpg

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I haven't heard anything about the Snoop Dogg thing and your link just gives me article about Snoop buying Twitter.
Actually a lot of the Amber Heard stories also involve Elon Musk.
Is that what you are complaining about? That no matter who you are or what you are done, the media will just make it a story about Elon Musk? That the media is biased against the billions of us who aren't Elon?

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything about the Snoop Dogg thing and your link just gives me article about Snoop buying Twitter.
Actually a lot of the Amber Heard stories also involve Elon Musk.
Is that what you are complaining about? That no matter who you are or what you are done, the media will just make it a story about Elon Musk? That the media is biased against the billions of us who aren't Elon?
Look at the date of the post. This thread is years old, and the OP was suggesting you do a google search for the latest reporting about these two people back in February of 2020.

Top Bottom