• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3D Confirmed as 13th Feb release, Special Edition Majoras Mask 3DSXL

Rich!

Confirmed in EU stream. Launching same day as the N3DS.

New trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9zbxQ_fa9w#t=19

ALSO THIS:

jbpJ8any4z2djg.png

same day

someone update this thread title to include the XL too, thanks

-

Special n3DS XL said:

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Sigh, I will have to grab a New 3DS (regular size) in white with Majora's Mask. I've never played the game and am interested in giving it a shot.

Oh man, that XL. I can't... fuck, that money will be spent on a new CPU but that XL is fantastic. Jealous of whoever gets it.

And guess what's replacing Evolve.

Shame that the n3DS SKU isn't offered through NoA, but then I'd have to explain to my wife why I'm buying another 3DS.

Oh god. I just want to order the special edition of the game itself already, when are they gonna let people pre-order that (in Europe)?

Tizoc

Will there be a bundle of sorts for Xenoblade or is not one planned?
Dat Gold N3DS is sexy doe...

sphinx

the piano man
I want to preorder the limited edition of the game on amazon.de but it's not up yet.

am I missing something or should I give them some time??

MBR

Banned
Dat upside down art though :( Do not want. I'll get the smaller instead and get an inevitable Zelda faceplate.

Much better than the purple mockup that was circulating earlier. I'm still fairly confident America will get the regular sized 3DS eventually so I will hold out but this is one of my favourite limited edition designs ever.

Top Bottom