• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man charged with sexually assaulting six-week-old baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I see a couple of self-righteous posts and then there's the "in America" thing...

I agree with everyone else here. If he is guilty, let him get whatever horrible fate he will rightfully deserve. Call it what you want, vengeance or justice. I don't give a shit. Scum like that doesn't deserve anything less than death and/or torture.

NEOPARADIGM said:
edward_norton_computer.gif
never more appropriate.............. death penalty is to good for him. give him life with no opportunity for parole

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Castration.

Life in prison. Inform inmates of crime. Let them all know exactly who he is.

Never look back.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Sick news bloodlust threads are stupid, can't stand seeing them so often :(

Orayn

tiff said:
Give him a fair trial and punish him to the maximum extent of the law if found guilty.
I agree with this post, and I can't wait to see it get dogpiled by angry people.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I feel less bad about this then I do regarding child abuse of kids who are old enough to remember, or women who get raped, etc. That baby will never carry the memories of it with him. Unfortunately for him people will tell him about it, but otherwise there's no reason that kid can't still have a normal life - the mental trauma isn't there.

Edit: Actually, my bad. I didn't realize the physical problems were from the abuse, I thought the kid was just living in shitty conditions in general. Pretty fucked up.

Vilam said:
I feel less bad about this then I do regarding child abuse of kids who are old enough to remember, or women who get raped, etc. That baby will never carry the memories of it with him. Unfortunately for him people will tell him about it, but otherwise there's no reason that kid can't still have a normal life - the mental trauma isn't there.

And yet, according to the report, there is significant physical trauma that will have serious effects on him for possibly his whole life.

I fail to see what these threads achieve other than a bunch of people being disgusted and eventually a death sentence debate emerging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom