• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man defends transexual and is beaten to death in subway Brazil, possibly skinheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eylos

Banned
I will google translate the news because i'm lazy:

"A 54-year-old man was beaten to death on Sunday night (25) inside the Pedro 2º station, the 3-red line of the São Paulo Metro, in the central region of São Paulo.

Police said street vendor Luiz Carlos Ruas was beaten by two men in the free area of ​​the mezzanine, near the station's ticket office. The crime would have happened around 8:50 p.m. Police investigate possible involvement of an intolerance group in the crime.

According to witnesses, the pair would have gone to urinate on the plants outside the station when two transvestites complained. Ruas tried to defend one of them and, according to police, there was disagreement and the ambulant ran to protect himself inside the station, where he was beaten with several blows.

The Subway reported that the security guards provided the first aid and sent the peddler to the Vergueiro emergency room, where he did not resist the injuries and died.

The Public Security Bureau said they have already obtained the footage from the Metro security camera to assist in the investigation. The case was registered in the 78th PD (Jardins) as a qualified homicide and will be investigated by the 1st DP (Sé).

https://translate.google.com/transl...tacao-do-metro-de-sp.shtml&edit-text=&act=url

Wow that's horrible, there have been many times I wanted to intervene in similar situations, but was always afraid I would receive even worse abuse. Hope justice is served in the end, but it doubt it..

norinrad

Wow that's horrible, there have been many times I wanted to intervene in similar situations, but was always afraid I would receive even worse abuse. Hope justice is served in the end, but it doubt it..

If you cannot help, always call the police. I have done it and the assholes have been dealt with by the authorities.

I hope they find them. Oxygen thieves.

Platy

So there was public urination, beaten of 2 minorities and death of a dude and the subway security did NOTHING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom