• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets soul stolen during rap battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexor0717

Fuck man, you guys have had me watching rap battles for the past 4 hours!
LLShC.gif

I know, its crazy.

the Mook/Solomon battle was annoying to watch. The crowd (and disappointingly Diddy and co.) had their minds made up already. They were acting like Mook was blowing him away. I wasn't that impressed by Solomon, and the way he kept doing the same style of verse got annoying, but it was a lot more even than you would think if you went by crowd reaction. Mook acted like a bitch too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
These are the guys that need a shot in the industry not the lames out now.
TBH most of these guys have proved that they really don't belong in the industry through their music. They usually have no idea how to make a song, and are in battle rap still for a reason.

Hitman Holla Vs. John John Da Don is up.

Glad to see Hitman Holla end his losing streak. He got this one 2-1.

Both of their first 2 rounds were amazing. Crowd ruined the last round for both. Holla edged the first round (IMO), JJDD got that 2nd round, and Holla got the third.

JJDD's first was great but a lot of the bars and schemes was stuff he already used before.

Another great battle was released today, Thesaurus vs Ness Lee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nTUdA6ctr3E

Both of their first 2 rounds were amazing. Crowd ruined the last round for both. Holla edged the first round (IMO), JJDD got that 2nd round, and Holla got the third.

JJDD's first was great but a lot of the bars and schemes was stuff he already used before.

Another great battle was released today, Thesaurus vs Ness Lee:

"Bring him back, point black range, knock the brains out 'em/
......................then reload with the bullets that came out 'em"

FUCK! That was a dope ass line. Hitman knows how to deliver his punches.

Another great battle was released today, :

Really? no wonder I didn't see alot of people giving JJDD some of those rounds. Clever schemes, but if they're reused then you gotta shave off some points, and those rounds were close too. Had 2-1 JJDD but I might have to switch that around and say Hitman 2-1

That Thesaurus vs Ness Lee battle was sick too. Some really good stuff being dropped since that Mook/Solomon disaster.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Attacking a man's father like that is really weak unless the other guy did it first.

Nope. Anything you brag about is fair game.

First round I'd give to Calicoe because Lux choked
Second I'd say was about even but I'd give it to Lux
And third was definitely Lux's round

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Hitman Holla / John battle was pretty dope. Crowd almost ruined it though. John just didn't bring it that last round, was disappointing. Who officially won that?

Magik

"Bring him back, point black range, knock the brains out 'em/
......................then reload with the bullets that came out 'em"

FUCK! That was a dope ass line. Hitman knows how to deliver his punches.

That line was ridiculous! Probably the loudest pop and reaction of the whole battle.

URL really needs to do something about the crowds going all wild and shit. Ruins the atmosphere of the battle.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This stuff sucks 99% of the time because it's all pre-written, quite often could be said about whoever they face too.

But SUPA HOT FIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom